Boobs

Options

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I would gladly take some from you!!! That was the FIRST area to shrink!! Cardio, push ups, bench press may help reduce - but you might just be one of the few that gets to keep the boobage while losing weight.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how a smaller waist and pant size, yet maintaining boob size, is unflattering.

Either they're absolutely ginormous, or you're not looking at it from a guy's perspective.
    Shockingly, not all women base their feelings about their bodies (and breasts) around what guys like.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't shrunk at all ... I'm a 36 G and can't wait for breast reduction surgery!

Just tried on 20 bras last night and decided order a 36DD online and hope it fits. My ribs get smaller, the rest, nope.

Nothing worse than bra shopping! HATE it! Very brave ordering online. I would never. It takes me forever to find a style that fits right and is comfy. Fingers crossed for ya!
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Shockingly, not all women base their feelings about their bodies (and breasts) around what guys like.

Not shockingly. A very fair point.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I love how boys think having big boobs couldn't possibly be a problem.

Maybe if they had ()() that were the size of cantelopes or even basketballs they'd get it.

Listen don't get mad, I can't help it I like boobs.

Boobs have rights too you know.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,304 Member
    Options
    I understand. I have the same problem or idea of a problem. They might go down some as you get to goal weight. They might be the first place you gain weight and the last place you lose it. Just wait till you get there before you worry. I have found my back fat, love handles and chest size are the last things to go.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well the opposite is happening for me... the smaller my stomach gets the bigger my junk looks.. woo hoo!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gingerjen7
    Options
    Seriously, Are there any exercises to target these weapons of mass destruction? I have lost 40 lbs and these things aren't shrinking!!! My pant size has gone down my waist is smaller but yup there they are!! It's very annoying and unflattering to me. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm considering an alternative that i don't really believe in if they are still here when I am down to my gal weight. grrr!
    I did have that problem, and I thought I was just stuck with boobs larger than I wanted for the rest of my life, but I started using measuring tape when I decided to do the 30 Day Shred, and even though I didn't really feel like my boobs had gotten smaller, the tape confirmed 3.5". According to one bra sizing chart I'm going to need to switch from a 36D to a 32D. After I saw the results on the tape, I could see it more clearly in my body.
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options

consider yourself lucky lol i have 60 lbs to go and I'm only an a right now and they are only going to go away more!!!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how a smaller waist and pant size, yet maintaining boob size, is unflattering.

Either they're absolutely ginormous, or you're not looking at it from a guy's perspective.

Good God, THANK YOU for taking the EXACT words out of my mouth!! Add this issue to the looong list of things that (some) guys just don't "get". :flowerforyou:
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I would gladly have half the fat move to my pancake butt! :laugh: Can't do squats cause of a bad knee and can't do any kneeling exercises cause of a plate in that bad knee. :sad:
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    lol, that's one part of me I don't want to shrink!! I love my big ta-tas!!!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    lol, that's one part of me I don't want to shrink!! I love my big ta-tas!!!
    Although, I have big boobs and NO BUTT!!! lol
  • jtslim42
    Options
    ( o ) ( o)
  • gingerjen7
    Options

Good God, THANK YOU for taking the EXACT words out of my mouth!! Add this issue to the looong list of things that (some) guys just don't "get". :flowerforyou:
    If I had a nickel for every time one of my guy friends tried to advise me with regard to my appearance by tacking on "guys like that" or "guys don't like that"...well, I'd have a lot of nickels. "Don't cut your hair, guys don't like girls with short hair." "You should wear make up, guys like a girl who cares about her looks." "Get those big sunglasses, guys like those. They're mysterious and sexy." "You should get a bathing suit that accents your boobs and shows skin, guys like to see skin." "Don't dye your hair red, guys don't like redheads, they like blondes; dye it blonde." STFU! I do what makes me comfortable and confident a-hole. I don't CARE what you like!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Most males...ehem..that sneak on threads like this dont understand why its such a problem..

Clothes do not fit right! The end! Buttons pop'ing open...dont even get me started on what a PAIN it was to find a bathing suit top to fit me..that didnt cost over 80 bucks! Fuuugg!

I was hoping mine would be the first to go... they are still here..
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Most males...ehem..that sneak on threads like this dont understand why its such a problem..

Clothes do not fit right! The end! Buttons pop'ing open...dont even get me started on what a PAIN it was to find a bathing suit top to fit me..that didnt cost over 80 bucks! Fuuugg!

In fairness, most males in this thread are simply being humorous.

Try to lighten up ladies :)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

In fairness, most males in this thread are simply being humorous.

Try to lighten up ladies :)

Hey..I'm just stating my frustrations :P grrr
  • nerolimoon
    nerolimoon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't have a big chest, most of my excess weight is in my backside and the top of my thighs. And do you know what, it still is. I'm still pretty much the same overall body shape now, at 58.4 kg, as I was when I started at 86.4kg. I have had to come to terms with the fact that this is going to be my basic body shape no matter what, and it might be that your boobs will always be large compared to the rest of you.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Well the opposite is happening for me... the smaller my stomach gets the bigger my junk looks.. woo hoo!

PROOF?

20 lbs overweight:
    img_5722_zps78d529a4.jpg

Healthy weight:
    Photoon2012-09-05.jpg

My boobs are not even a little bit smaller in the second pic. In fact they appear larger (to me) because I'm not in proportion.