Replies

• BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! There's hope for me and this gut! \o/
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    So, I was initially thinking of making a usual p!ss taking or innuendo comment but decided to continue the emo vein and actually be serious.

You have made fanbloodytastic gains in your body composition and look amazing. However, I also want to thank you for all of you input on this site regarding nutrition and fitness (the profile pics aren’t half bad either).

When starting out, there is so much noise, for want of a better word, and so many theories and quite frankly, BS that can make an already hard process harder. So, I for one, want to thank you for helping wade through the morass of cr*p and get to the things that actually do work or matter. You are an amazing asset to the site and hats off to you for sharing your knowledge and for your personal achievements.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Amazing work bro. We've been friends for a long time, and I've seen your amazing progress.

I am working my way to get up to your level man. =)
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your progress!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    SS, great progress..!! Maybe one day I can do my success story on here as well!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    So, I was initially thinking of making a usual p!ss taking or innuendo comment but decided to continue the emo vein and actually be serious.

You have made fanbloodytastic gains in your body composition and look amazing. However, I also want to thank you for all of you input on this site regarding nutrition and fitness (the profile pics aren’t half bad either).

When starting out, there is so much noise, for want of a better word, and so many theories and quite frankly, BS that can make an already hard process harder. So, I for one, want to thank you for helping wade through the morass of cr*p and get to the things that actually do work or matter. You are an amazing asset to the site and hats off to you for sharing your knowledge and for your personal achievements.

Ditto.

MFP would stink without you SS!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    That is awesome on so many levels! Great work! It definitely shows...on the caliper reading, omron and MIRROR!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    For reference, how tall are you SS?
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Rock on, man! Great post and amazing work!
  • Ms_Steel
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. I consider myself lucky to be your friend. I appreciate what you have to offer in the forums when questions are raised about diet and exercise. It has helped me in my quest to better myself.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd youre kinda easy on the eyes knowhatmsayin?

:flowerforyou:
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    We've been friends for just over a year now and I can't tell you what a PLEASURE it has been watching your progress and learning from your vast knowledge. My first year here would not have been the same without you Patrick and for that, I thank you.

You, sir, are amazing!!! :smooched:
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Such a great post - congrats and thanks for posting!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! Awesome. Keep on keepin' on.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up, SS!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your transformation. I'd never seen you when you started here..I've only been here a year. You've done an amazing job!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    So happy to have you here and read this great example.

Thank god for good friends who will just straight up give you a wake-up call like that. I'm sure it hit you like a ton of bricks at the time, but look what a bad@ss house you built with those bricks?

You continue to debunk fitness/nutrition myths and try to dispel this magical enchantment we've put on 'weight loss'. It's much less complicated, much less hocus pocus, and more about every day choices and the effort you put in.

Again, so glad to have you here and congratulations on all your hard-earned success. :)
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    You are an inspiration to so many. Love the transformation.. and keep on keeping on!
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great post man. Awesome accomplishments.

Thanks for the inspiration to us all!!
    Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!