Two years of fun.

Options

Replies

• KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Congratulations on your success. You look frickin' amazing!
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you rock
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and positive post. Thank you, SS, for taking the time to share your experience. And heartiest congratulations on your jaw-dropping journey! :flowerforyou:
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad you're back. You're a large part of why I started lifting....mostly because you gave me a few basic guidelines and told me to ignore the small stuff, which made it attainable.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    First reaction....oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then after calming down......What a great story - thanks for taking the time to put it all down and sharing your journey. Now when your friend sees you he can say the same thing, but you'll be happy to hear it!
  • futuredebs
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Thankyou for passing on your knowledge its obvious by the replies how many people you have helped along the way.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Lookin good...that is amazing progress!! Props to you!! :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Great job SS... you are an inspiration to all both physically and mentally. Goes to show you that you don't need to be perfect in your methods, just consistently try, keep learning, keep growing and adjusting. I look forward to year 3's post!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Outstanding commitment!

You're not only an inspiration to me, but i'm sure for others here as well. *Applause*
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Oh P... I wish I would have seen this earlier. You mean the world to me. You sincerely rock my damn socks off. It's simply amazing how your dedication has paid off. All my love to you! :smooched:
  • _granola
    Options
    Amazing, my friend. You are so inspiring, hilarious, hard working, and just so much fun to have around here. Congrats on everything you have accomplished and I can't wait to see where you go from here. :drinker:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :heart: this!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story...can't wait to see what you do next, because you already look amazing!

Keep on keeping on!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Awesome job babe!! You inspire a lot of people!! I didn't know your whole story, now that I do I'm even more grateful I have you as a friend!! I know you'll keep doing awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Kisses!!!! :heart:

and a song! ;D
    http://youtu.be/jDNDELFF1ok
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, that's astonishing! You're a ginger...

Just kidding ;)

Excellent work mate.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome post Patrick :D really what a nice progress u have done in two years! for me I'm almost two years and didn't achieve ur results :) you are so inspirational :D and I wish to have the same body u have :)
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're amazing. I'm so glad your friend reacted the way he did because it eventually brought you to MFP. Keep up the hard work! You are definitely a big motivator to many
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow... That's a pretty fabulous journey... Thank-you so much for sharing!!
    I love how you talk about your personal growth & i agree that it is so much more than just looking good, although it is a fabulous side effect isnt it!!! :)
    A year & a half ago I started my fitness journey & I have truly come Into myself & for the first time in my life at 35 I'm comfortable in my own skin & very confident with who I am as a person, I've come out often shell & have become "me". This may sound silly but all my life I was tiny & skinny & self conscious... Now, 25lbs heavier than my "normal" weight I'm healthy & happy!!

Thanks again for sharing this, I love following you & very much enjoy our banter... xxx
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Awesome post SS!! and continued success!! You are a major asset to the site and I am glad to be your friends.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!