What will you do when you've met your goals?

Options
13»

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Run with my jogging pants and sports bra on, so that everybody can see my six pack:)

I have always wanted to do this too!
  • dominikaro
    Options
    Skinny, jeans, yes! And I will run a maraton next year.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I went to Las Vegas!
    Now I am just trying to stay there!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I will go on maintenance calories and invest in new clothes, and just go on about my business.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    First, I'll do the happy dance!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Then I'll start training for a full marathon. I'm training for a half right now. I already know my husband thinks I'm crazy for doing another half so I'll keep it quiet till the time comes. Only ten more pounds to go!
  • When I meet my goal, I will know that I am not a thing he made me believe I was for many sad years and that I am worth living and loving and breathing.
    Me - WINNER
    Him-LOSER
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    buy a Victoria's Secret swimsuit :)
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    im one pound away from my goal weight!!! :) but i already have a new goal set for 5 more pounds down and to just be all already tone.. :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    set new goals...I am never done.

This
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Post a bunch of thirst inducing pictures on instagram lol
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Get a professional haircut. This has been my plan all along. Then I will set another goal.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Start dressing like a slut

j/k

but not really
  • BrooklynTico
    Options
    set new ones
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Set new ones..

And get a new tattoo.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    make sure I never go back to being obese and focus on a few goals I have already set up for myself.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Be naked as often as I can.

Set new goals. Preferably while naked.
  • willowdancer
    Options
    I am going to live my life without a cloud of inadequacy and self-consciousness hanging over me!
  • roundtherink
    Options
    I have a bikini that I bought in the size I want to be, that I will wear to the beach. I will also be showing off the tattoo I want to get on my lower back. I've had the design picked out for a long time now, but I won't get it done until I am at the weight I want to be.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm at a weird place where I'm at my original goal but I'm not sure if I'm "done" or not.. but anyway, I have a ton of clothes to bag up, donate and pretend never happened. I'm also making an appointment to have headshots done and am going to go on some local auditions. I love acting. I'm not really banking on being sucessful but I'm excited to go through the process.
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Taking my shirt off at radom place....

See it now.. going to library.. shirt off.. oh I thought this was a shirtless library.. my bad.. j/k...

Im buying myself a new car actually.. have 12 thou saved up so far!! Ya.. been fat for a hot minute!!