Insanity Round 2 starts Sept 24

Options
Opening up a new thread to track my progress during round 2 of my Insanity journey.Any takers want to join me on this ride?

Replies

• Berger2011
    Options
    You know I am in!!! We got this!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Yay Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ill be doing a hybrid of running and Insanity starting a little later that week so Ill be checking in and posting too!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Ill be doing a hybrid of running and Insanity starting a little later that week so Ill be checking in and posting too!

Fantastic! I look forward to hearing all about your progress!
  • chuckels82
    chuckels82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started Month 2 of round one, but I'll be in for another round as soon as that's over. I LOVE this workout!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Awesome Chuckels! Glad you'll be joining us too!
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, that's when I was planning to start my first round of Insanity.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Starting my second round this Monday too coming up... Dig Deeper!! :) we can do it!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Welcome! Off to friend both of you......
  • telcochik
    Options
    ROUND 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Week 1 Day 1 Core Cardio & Balance

Since I just did a Fit Test I decided to substitute today's workout for Core Cardio & Balance. I love this one. I've seen some great progress since round 1. I'm able to last longer in all of the exercises. I can complete all the level 1 drills and I only needed to take 1 break during the plank walks. My shoulders are burning!!!
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of round 1 of insanity. Wish I wouldn't have weighed myself today b/c I gained 2 lbs. But, I will keep pushing through b/c I want to prove to myself that I can complete the Insanity program!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I am on week 2 of round 1 of insanity. Wish I wouldn't have weighed myself today b/c I gained 2 lbs. But, I will keep pushing through b/c I want to prove to myself that I can complete the Insanity program!!

Don't worry about what the scale says during Insanity. Your body is going to go crazy because of the additional intensity and your muscles will retain water like crazy. You may find yourself hungrier than normal as well. I promise it will all even out in the end. Keep going because the feeling of accomplishment you'll get from finishing the program is something to experience!

Good luck!
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well, the fit test just kicked my butt.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Well, the fit test just kicked my butt.

:laugh: It gets better I promise!!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    What's insanity ladies x
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I so would but I hurt my hip and have 8 more days of not working out, doctors orders!! :(
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So I'll be starting back up in 8 days!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today and start tomorrow, if that's allowed!

Sure I have found muscles that didn't previously exist!

Oh to be fit and on my second round!
  • telcochik
    Options
    What's insanity ladies x

Insanity is a kick butt workout program from Beachbody. Shaun T is the instructor and he's awesome. It's a 60 day program that's split into 2 months...5 workouts scheduled in month 1 and 4 new ones during month 2. If you google "Insanity" there are tons of videos for you to watch to see what it's all about.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I did the fit test today and start tomorrow, if that's allowed!

Sure I have found muscles that didn't previously exist!

Oh to be fit and on my second round!

PJ anything is allowed! Keep going no matter what but go at your own pace. It doesn't get any easier but you do get stronger so just keep plugging away! Good luck!