GUYS ONLY !! Show me your BEFORE and AFTERs

Options

Replies

• honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    All you guys look great! Keep up the great work.
  • stuckinsecond
    Options
    Before and afters are in my profile pictures. I'll upload them properly one day ;)
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    AMAZING and INSPIRING guys on here!!
  • Southernbelle90
    Options
    Looking good!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Great job guys!

And Can I just say... Thanks for the Eye Candy!
  • gnb4hi
    gnb4hi Posts: 25
    Options
    WOW! To you all!! Seriously I dont think I have ever... ever... went through 18 pages of post! Until today :blushing: Way to go guys!!!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I need to do two things:
    1. Personally thank tabinmaine for starting this feed!
    2. Congratulate all the gorgeous men on here! Well done!
    :love:
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! To you all!! Seriously I dont think I have ever... ever... went through 18 pages of post! Until today :blushing: Way to go guys!!!

Word!!
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    You guys have had amazing transformations and it is such an inspiration to see your success and dedication! You all went from not expressions to complete happiness! Congrats guys!!!!
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    This thread totally made my night! I can't just single out one of you to comment on because I'm so impressed with all of you and your hard work...bless the lovely lady that started this one....totally worth looking thru all 18 pages!!! Congrats and great job to all of you....and thanks for sharing your pics!!! I'm going to go cool off somewhere :blushing: :tongue:
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    WOW!! amazing job guys.....now I feel like I cheated on my husband looking at hot guy pics on MFP. lmao:laugh:
  • sweetpeas2000
    sweetpeas2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of ladies drooling over all you men :) You all look great and I wish you all continued success.
  • youknome
    Options
    Just got about 13lbs to shift =D

Starting weight: 233lbs
    Current weight: 167.6
    Goal weight: 155lbs - ish

Eat roughly 1600 calories a day.
    I aim to burn about 1000 calories when I'm working out, so consume roughly 2600 calories.

blahblahblahblah_zpsa4d20c06.png
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jeffdizney
    Options
    BUMP
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Just got about 13lbs to shift =D

Starting weight: 233lbs
    Current weight: 167.6
    Goal weight: 155lbs - ish

Eat roughly 1600 calories a day.
    I aim to burn about 1000 calories when I'm working out, so consume roughly 2600 calories.

blahblahblahblah_zpsa4d20c06.png

Great job big improvement!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as an after photo. After photos are just part of the journey beyond before photos.

Shrunk2collage1001.jpg

I don't really have a good before photo, by the time the first picture was taken I had already lost 40 lbs. I'm missing about 4 months and 40 lbs in 2011.

A word of advice from one looking in hindsight, take a before photo, you don't have to share it with anyone. A lack of a true before photo is my biggest regret about the whole process. If you don't have a before photo, get up and go take one now.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as an after photo. After photos are just part of the journey beyond before photos.

Shrunk2collage1001.jpg

I don't really have a good before photo, by the time the first picture was taken I had already lost 40 lbs. I'm missing about 4 months and 40 lbs in 2011.

A word of advice from one looking in hindsight, take a before photo, you don't have to share it with anyone. A lack of a true before photo is my biggest regret about the whole process. If you don't have a before photo, get up and go take one now.

Awesome work sir.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    263lbs - 180lbs. All thanks to MFP.

100_1189-1-1.jpg

070512105804-1.jpg

swoon :flowerforyou:

You gentlemen have done amazing things.
    double swoon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!