How to get Abs (with pics)?

Options

Replies

• deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    great work! you look amazing! you are an inspiration and I hope I too can look as good as you some day.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    How to get abs with pics?

I'm glad you found what works for you, but it's probably easier to get them with diet and exercise.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

I'm glad you found what works for you, but it's probably easier to get them with diet and exercise.

Laughing so hard a 6 pack just popped out of my fat!!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I looked up the program after one of your previous threads. I had just finished NROL4W and I love it. I'm only just getting into with my Insanity program, but after the first day I was pretty sure someone had beat the living crap out of me.......I'M ADDICTED TO IT NOW! Next week is my recovery week during Insanity so I am getting hard core back into the following week!

After trying to find another heavy lifting program this came at the right time and I am so grateful. KEEP UP THE FABULOUS WORK and thanks again! VI ROCKS!~
  • mfprichard1
    Options
    Bump:
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options

:laugh: You never cease to amaze me J... lol
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options

:laugh: You never cease to amaze me J... lol

Guess I'd better put my husband pick ax away! I've been doing it all wrong...
  • ZudiLo
    Options
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!
    This was an awesome post!
  • fenrirGrey
    fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I added you on my list for inspiration :)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    you look great! however...your arms are too muscular for me. i want to be toned yes but not muscular like you are.
    F.Y.I. Her arms are probably half the size of yours. Anyway, just keep a nice layer of fat over your muscles and you'll never see the muscle definition. Problem solved.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    you are stunning and could easily be a fitness model :)

I'm just beginning NROLFW and I love it.. I love feeling beautiful muscles emerge and the way it makes me feel.

I am curious how long you spend each day working out, or can you take us through how long you spend during a typical week?

Thanks bunches :flowerforyou:
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    you are stunning and could easily be a fitness model :)

I'm just beginning NROLFW and I love it.. I love feeling beautiful muscles emerge and the way it makes me feel.

I am curious how long you spend each day working out, or can you take us through how long you spend during a typical week?

Thanks bunches :flowerforyou:

While your question is not totally irrelavent, you not need to work out the same way as a 10 year vet. You need to work out in a way that matches your own training level. Follow a beginner routine like you are now until it stops producing results and then move on to an intermediate.
  • Isileo
    Isileo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look great! however...your arms are too muscular for me. i want to be toned yes but not muscular like you are.

Meeeyow! Geez why would you even feel the need to post that?

OP you look awesome!
  • Jbirch76
    Options

Those arms are as sexy as arms get.. My wife's built the same way and I love it!

Great post op.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

Meeeyow! Geez why would you even feel the need to post that?

OP you look awesome!

You do look amazing, and I can only hope to achieve arms, abs, and legs like yours!
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great job!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Love your body! I'd like to get there someday! :-D

I think your arms are particularly amazing... I'm working on mine, but I don't have a lot of time/capacity for lifting right now, so it's taking me a while to get there.

Great job!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    F.Y.I. Her arms are probably half the size of yours. Anyway, just keep a nice layer of fat over your muscles and you'll never see the muscle definition. Problem solved.

Thank god someone said this
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Love your body! I'd like to get there someday! :-D