Help with thigh gap!!

Options
drmerc
drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
What would work better for getting a thigh gap, a lemon vodka detox or cutting out all fake toxic sugar?

Sorry guys, I've decided if you can beat them, join them

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I find that rubbing 10w30 motor oil on it will dramatically increase my thigh gap...
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Personally I've always found that vodka has an greatly enlarging effect on my thigh gap. :wink:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    A sharp knife?
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    How 'bout you stop worrying about something as arbitrary as a thigh gap and concentrate on getting healthy? You either have the bone structure for it or you don't.

Or, as someone else mentioned in one of the other 7407483012 threads on this - having sex gives you a pretty large thigh gap. :wink:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    lemon and vodka worked for me :)
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Mind the gap and chive on!
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    How 'bout you stop worrying about something as arbitrary as a thigh gap and concentrate on getting healthy? You either have the bone structure for it or you don't.

Or, as someone else mentioned in one of the other 7407483012 threads on this - having sex gives you a pretty large thigh gap. :wink:

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-sarcasm-or-serious-1a9500.jpg
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    What would work better for getting a thigh gap, a lemon vodka detox or cutting out all fake toxic sugar?

Bosu Ball Jack knifes is what gave me mine!
  • BoxinHunny
    Options
    I've never understood why anyone wants a thigh gap!

I love love love my thighs! I want them to friends always, never loose touch. :)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Depends on how big of a thigh gap you want. Once you decide that, get a glass or a vase or a wrecking ball and hold it between your thighs and then duct tape your legs together from the waist down to the ankles...really really really tight for about 12 months. When you finally unwrap, you will have a gap. I know it "sounds" like a lot of work, but it's SO worth it in the end!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

RIGHT?!! jesus, doc...best check yo'self.

though now that i think about it....you;d look great with some good thigh gap. :flowerforyou:
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

Bosu Ball Jack knifes is what gave me mine!

There is nothing that can't be accomplished with a bosu ball.
  • lilmisfit
    Options

Sarcasm - generally speaking your thighs are spread during sex - VOILA! Thigh gap!! :bigsmile:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You could cut the flesh from your inner thighs. :smokin:
  • leesh1004
    leesh1004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please tell me what a Thigh gap is.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

Sarcasm - generally speaking your thighs are spread during sex - VOILA! Thigh gap!! :bigsmile:

what about your first bit of advice?....
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there is a shake that could get you a thigh gap!
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    Please tell me what a Thigh gap is.

A gap between your thighs :devil:
  • lilmisfit
    Options

what about your first bit of advice?....

Oh, that was serious. Even though I know the OP is male, I posted that for all of the females that will see the thread title and latch on looking for the magic answer.
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    FTW!