Help with thigh gap!!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Personally I've always found that vodka has an greatly enlarging effect on my thigh gap. :wink:

bwahahahahaha!

Liposuction creates thigh gap. Otherwise, these are the dumbest posts on the message boards.

SMH.

I know. LOL OP is a idiot

I had to look...but I see now what you did there. You ARE the OP =)

I think this made me LOL harder than anything else in this thread!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Personally I've always found that vodka has an greatly enlarging effect on my thigh gap. :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

bwahahahahaha!

Liposuction creates thigh gap. Otherwise, these are the dumbest posts on the message boards.

SMH.

I know. LOL OP is a idiot

I had to look...but I see now what you did there. You ARE the OP =)

I think this made me LOL harder than anything else in this thread!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me too! I saw the "OP is an idiot" and went .....wait a minute.... GAWD I need to go home, I should not be so easily amused. :drinker:
  • rhonniema
    Options
    get some leeches to suck the blood out of your thighs.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Tequila!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    mmmmvodka......
    cherry, tropical, grape, watermelon, whipped, whipped chocolate, cake, chocolate chip cookie dough, punpkin pie... gummy...
    le sigh. All the wonderful things you can do with Vodka!

whipped is my fave... watermelon? not so much.
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    What would work better for getting a thigh gap, a lemon vodka detox or cutting out all fake toxic sugar?

Sorry guys, I've decided if you can beat them, join them
    :laugh:
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    Tequila!

Or ^^^^THIS^^^^ ;)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I never had a thigh gap...even as a kid. Some of us just aren't built that way.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    ermafert_zpsf4b48661.jpg \m/
    LOL you post the funniest *kitten*
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    thigh gap depends on skeletal structure as well. some people will never have one no matter how skinny they get
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    brazil butt lift by beach body. trust me. i could sit here and explain all the reasons why you should get it, but seriously-just trust me :] i got a thigh gap from doing it (and an awesome *kitten*) while i am still considered 'overweight'
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg
    ^ This
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Here's what I do:
    I shove something up my hoo haa and so I walk like I have one even though I don't! Perfect!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Depends on how big of a thigh gap you want. Once you decide that, get a glass or a vase or a wrecking ball and hold it between your thighs and then duct tape your legs together from the waist down to the ankles...really really really tight for about 12 months. When you finally unwrap, you will have a gap. I know it "sounds" like a lot of work, but it's SO worth it in the end!

ROFL I'm DYING over here!

Hey, that sounds like what I used to do for my baseball glove......rub some leather oil in it, then place a can of corn in the pocket and wrap it with string really really tight and leave it overnight:) worked great for creating a pouch for my glove:) lol.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ermafert_zpsf4b48661.jpg \m/

Cracked me up. I gotta get a life!
  • Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg
    ^ This

oh my god i didn't know he was a meme this is the greatest thing ever finally.
    but ahem, anyways, a thigh gap will come along with some cardio or any workout that eliminates inner thigh fat
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg
    ^ This

Aliens is always the answer! Duh!

Thigh gap looks good on some and scary on others.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Me too. And champagne with some Al Green playing. It REALLY makes my thigh gap bigger.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Me too. And champagne with some Al Green playing. It REALLY makes my thigh gap bigger.

Moscato does it for me. And maybe some XM Heart & Soul.