Missing, please look to see if you recognize him...

Options
wjewell
wjewell Posts: 282 Member
Hey guys! My cousin went missing around a week ago and hasn't been found. His truck was found wrecked. His wallet was there but empty and his cell phone was there. His phone hasn't been used since he left his house that morning (September 13th). I know this isn't about weight loss but I thought maybe as many people as there are on this site, maybe someone will recognize him or know something. His wife (who is pregnant) and babies, would probably love to hear some good news. Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend.

301222_10151029974447027_348384140_n_zps15acfff9.jpg

327188_113163778805304_259668372_o_zps8f4a3523.jpg

Replies

• almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, I hope you find him and he's alright!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I hate to hear this. I will keep my eyes open here in Tennessee and say a prayer for you guys.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    bump keeping it on the boards

best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I hope you find him. Must be so upsetting. :(
  • wjewell
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope he shows up soon. I know our family is so worried, especially his parents, wife, and children.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you.
  • chanixxx
    Options
    oh no...hiI hope you find him very soon and safe.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    hope you find him.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm in lower Alabama and will keep my eyes open. Do let us know what happens. I hope he finds his way home safe and sound. :heart:

edit: What's his age, height, weight?
  • AliDarling
    Options
    sure hope you find him safe and sound
  • wjewell
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! My immediate family are on there way now to join the search team. I moved to Houston and with tons of tests ths weekend and next week I can't go. I hope they find him very soon. I know his babies are missing him terribly. It breaks my heart.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    you should try to put this on every site possible

I am sure the local police have sent out his information to all the police forces in north america but facebook this and try everything you can... such a shame ... I hope you hear something positive in the very near future, such a stressful thing to have happened
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Praying for you and yours!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You are all in my prayers tonight!! Have you put this on Facebook or other sites....Maybe others can post it too - As many people as possible. I truly hope he comes home soon.

Please update us on here and let us know when he comes home!!!
  • JilJon
    JilJon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I live in Sydney, Australia so can't be much help to you except I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hope he is found.
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I hope you find him soon. Best of luck.
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My gosh! I hope he turns up soon, and that he is okay.
    Doubt I'd spot him here in NJ, but I will keep an eye out anyway.
    Best of luck to you and your family.
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My heart and prayers go out to your family. Praying for a good outcome.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Oh my goodness! That's horrible!! I live way up in Minnesota, but I will definitely pray for him and his wife and kids. I'm so sorry to hear this.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My cousin went missing around a week ago and hasn't been found. His truck was found wrecked. His wallet was there but empty and his cell phone was there. His phone hasn't been used since he left his house that morning (September 13th). I know this isn't about weight loss but I thought maybe as many people as there are on this site, maybe someone will recognize him or know something. His wife (who is pregnant) and babies, would probably love to hear some good news. Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend.

301222_10151029974447027_348384140_n_zps15acfff9.jpg

327188_113163778805304_259668372_o_zps8f4a3523.jpg
    I hope you don't mind I re-posted it on Facebook so it will get out more.. Hope this will help you find your cousin.. Our prayers are being sent your way..