Missing, please look to see if you recognize him...

Options

Replies

• Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent. I hope he's found soon.
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump

Good luck
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness Im so sorry to hear.. I hope he is found soon safe and sound.. hugs to you and your family
  • fatt_boyy_slimm
    Options
    Hate to hear this. I'm in Vidalia about hour or so away. I'll be on the lookout for him. God bless and keep you!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    OH my, that is heartbreaking :( Praying right now!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The only update i have: They now have a larger search team, dogs, cadaver dogs, and helicopters looking. Cell phone has not been used since he left his house that morning. They found deer cameras near by that they will be looking at to see if there is any sign of anything. His truck was completely cleaned out and wrecked, and the white gloves were found by his truck. His truck was in the middle of no where, which raises suspicion about the gloves.

We have a HUGE family and everyone is posting all over facebook and other sites. No matter where he is, maybe someone out there will see his picture and know that they've seen him.

Prayers are always welcomed and appreciated. I wish I could be with my family at this time, but I will be there for support. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks again for looking at the pictures..

I forgot to add. Some of the men from the show "Duck Dynasty" are also out searching. I've never watched the show myself but my parents and sister love it. I just wanted to say publicly, thank you for taking your time out to help my family. It really means a lot. So a big thank you to them as well as everyone else volunteering their time.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Much of my extended family lives in Texas in a county bordering Louisiana and one of my cousins went to college in Monroe. I think my uncle still owns a house in Monroe. I have forwarded the text and pictures of your message to them. Praying for the best for you and your family.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this =( Stay strong and I pray he comes back soon.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I live about an hour and a half from your area in Jackson, MS, so I'll keep my eyes open. I hope you find him!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    wow that is awful...I cant imagine. Good luck to everyone involved.
  • wjewell
    Options
    Much of my extended family lives in Texas in a county bordering Louisiana and one of my cousins went to college in Monroe. I think my uncle still owns a house in Monroe. I have forwarded the text and pictures of your message to them. Praying for the best for you and your family.

Thank you! It is so appreciated!
  • wjewell
    Options
    I live about an hour and a half from your area in Jackson, MS, so I'll keep my eyes open. I hope you find him!

Thank you so much! I'll keep everyone updated
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This is awful. Thinking of you and all of your family.

Hoping that he will be found safe.
  • wjewell
    Options
    He is 35, weighs about 165, and is 5'8
  • wjewell
    Options
    Hate to hear this. I'm in Vidalia about hour or so away. I'll be on the lookout for him. God bless and keep you!

Thank you sir! Anything helps at this point.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so sorry to hear about this! I will definitely keep him and all families involved in my prayers. I'm keeping an eye here in Iowa.
    I pray for his safe return soon!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear this. I am praying for your cousin and your entire family.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada so it is unlikely that I will be of much help...but, I will certainly be thinking about all of you and hoping he is found quickly and that he is safe. I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through...
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WIll keep you, your cousin and the family in my prayers. Hope they find him soon.