Missing, please look to see if you recognize him...

Options

Replies

• wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Louisiana folks!

Ok if anyone wants to meet up tomorrow to help search for Joshua Berry please go to the site where they found his truck in the morning around 8am. It is located South Bee Bayou off of Hwy 132 on Watson Road. From I 20 take the Bee Bayou Road exit & go south to stop sigh, take a left onto Burke Road follow it to Stop sigh & take a right onto Hwy 132 & go for about 3 miles & you'll come upon Watson Road. There are going to be Dog teams from South Louisiana & from Shreveport, plus people on horses & 4-wheelers. Please be sure to wear boots or rubber boots as there is some water & lots of snakes. Also bring plenty of bottled water & snacks as there are no stores close by. Oh yea be sure to have LOTS of Mosquito Spray!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Rarely do I stop to read any responses, let alone all responses. I just want to say I'm also here in Houston, this broke my heart. I sincerely hope no news (currently) is good news, but hope more that they find him safe and sound very soon. Praying for you and your family!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    How scary...I'm praying for this man and his family.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! What part of houston are you? We are really hoping they'll at least see something on those deer cameras.. I hope we can find answers soon. You never thinks it's going to be "your" family that turns up missing. It's so sad to think that this happens all the time to children, elderly...everyone! I feel so bad for all of these families that go through this.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry, I hope you find him, my prayers from Waynesville, NC are with you and I will keep an eye out for him, if he happens to have come this way.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    sending prayers ur way!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. Y'all are in my prayers, wish there was more I could do to help.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You are in my prayers!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this :(

I posted it on my FB page. I have a few friends that live in the South and I am sure they will also repost it.
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is heartbreaking. I am in Ontario and only wish I could be there to help search. I will be checking for updates. My heart goes out to you and your family. Praying you find him safe.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about this! I am in West Monroe, so I will try to get word around for people to look. In my thoughts.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i pray him and his family and that he'll be found safe !!! keep us informed ...
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    this is so sad. I have sent a prayer from Michigan. I hope he shows up safe and sound. PLEASE keep us posted!
  • awilke03
    awilke03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    praying for the best!
  • SaundraPino
    Options
    My prayers go out to him and your family. I hope he is found!!
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I hope he ends up appearing unharmed. All my love goes out to you and his family.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lndillon1
    lndillon1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and his family.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Something I never do.... but