67 pounds down....

Options

Replies

• mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal transformation! Congratulations.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at the transformation. You look gorgeous!!!
  • ashleygx26
    Options
    hi congratulations!! you look so amazing!!
    So you just stick to the calories everyday? Did the result come as expected by MFP?
    Do you eat whatever you eat or change your eating style?Also do you eat really late at night?
    Last, if you work out, do you eat your work out calories back that day?
    Sorry for all the questions, but I am really motivated right now!
    Hope I can be as slim as you some day!!

Haha okay. yes i stuck to the MFP calorie log. But as I said previously in this post I did eat back the calories I burned because my body needs to replenish those nutrients.

However, if I am at the 1200 that MFP suggests and I am just not hungry anymore for that day, I am not going to force myself to eat.

I do not eat late at all. I try not to eat past 7-8 o'clock. I have myself on a good schedule with school and work that I have dinner around 5:30/6 and that normally satisfies me for the night.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy! Congrats on your achievement!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Awesome job. You look fabulous
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous, I'd be happy with my body if I were you too. Congrats, well done :drinker:
  • plamina
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! So happy for you. I'm next!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great! :smile:

It's always great seeing someone who's similar to you in body shape lose weight, hope I look that good when I get down to 140! :laugh:
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So it has been a long journey, but I have finally reached my happy appearance! :) I had a goal of 140 pounds, but at 145 I am so happy with my body. I have come to the conclusion that if the last 5 pounds come off, if they don't they don't. That's life, but after 67 pounds lost I am ecstatic.. and I owe it all to this site and the support of all of my MFPers!

At my highest:
    1zoe0xv.png

mr4gg.png

2zhphyp.png

Today:

28khegn.png

30de0qw.png

1zldvmc.png

20gxjs3.png

wow was my first response! this is great you look amazing good job. :) love success stories like these
  • juliewoolie66
    juliewoolie66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really good you have done well. im new to this hope i lose some lbs by net week. How many weeks did it take you to get to your target

julie:smile:
  • Whitnit809
    Whitnit809 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are such an inspiration!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    So it has been a long journey, but I have finally reached my happy appearance! :) I had a goal of 140 pounds, but at 145 I am so happy with my body. I have come to the conclusion that if the last 5 pounds come off, if they don't they don't. That's life, but after 67 pounds lost I am ecstatic.. and I owe it all to this site and the support of all of my MFPers!

wow was my first response! this is great you look amazing good job. :) love success stories like these

WOW wasn't my first response. My first response wasn't verbal. :embarassed: :blushing:
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Amazing, amazing!!!!!!
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations..I will like to know what you did, and how long did it take you, and how tall are you.?
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic!! :-D You have so much to be proud of!!
  • stumegsmum
    Options
    wow , you look gorgeous! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration and motivation
  • ashleygx26
    Options
    So to kind of answer everyones question.....

#1. I am 5'8".

#2. I have been working at this since January. It wasn't an over night thing, I literally worked my *kitten* off to get where I am today.I had my tonsils and adenoids removed in May, and I was put up for 3 weeks after that. So in the 9 or so months I have been at this, there was almost a month where I couldn't work out or anything.

#3. As for what I did to lose weight is simple: I followed MFP closely. If I was given 1200 calories, I consumed 1200 calories. I made going to the gym and working out part of my daily life. I try to get to the gym at least 4-5 times a week. If I burn an excessive amount of calories, I DO eat them back but to an extent. If I ate all three meals for the day with some snacks and still have a low net, I do not force myself to eat. I eat when I am hungry. I also have myself planned out in the daily schedule to be sure I eat in 4 hour intervals. It works perfectly for me with my school and work schedule.

Everyone does this differently, but I have found a way to make this part of my lifestyle. it's not a diet, this is my way of life.
  • ashleygx26
    Options

WOW wasn't my first response. My first response wasn't verbal. :embarassed: :blushing:

Hahahah welll... I don't know what to say back to that. Thank you, I guess? hahaha I am not used to this attention
  • QueenChar75
    Options
    Well done!
    You are an inspiration and you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!