Mini Successes...Whats yours?

Options
1235»

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    A pair of jeans I've been hanging on to that are a size smaller than I've worn for several years (they are a US 14), that I previously could not pull up over my hips, I can pull on and button and zip! They are still a little bit too tight, but I'm almost there!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Watching what I eat and not going for a binge festival of eating (and of course everybody is asleep) and then the kids wanted to know where the snacks are. Sad to say I ate it all. YAH Maybe at some point I will change my name.
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was able to wear a cute belt that didn't fit for years!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Not sure this really counts I have heard it a lot lately but today reminded me of it.

I was standing at the host stand at work, a guy walks in and I ask him "How many" and he says "Just me" I ask "Booth or table" he says booth and asks me how big the shooters are, I told him, he asked if they were any good. I was like "I have never had one, too many calories for my liking." He looked me up and down and says "why are you concerned with calories?" I said "I didn't lose 120.5lbs by eating those." Guy's eyes got big and was like "NO FREAKING WAY!" :D I love that when it happens.
  • avivan
    avivan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Trying on clothes that I thought were way too small... and finding them loose!
    I love that, although I did 'miss the window' on items of clothing I'd been saving.

I missed the window on some cute dresses I grew out of and then saved to see if I could fit into them and found they were too big. Bittersweet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!