Options

Replies

• hilaryhealth
    Options
    Star Trek: Generations!
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've like all of the different series, but TNG is my favorite. It was running when I was in middle/high school. Good memories.
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    DS9 was my favorite
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Generation. Voyager was the last decent one. The real question is, Who is your favorite Captain.
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Star trekkin across the universe boldly going forward still cant find reverse! lol

+1 haha

I'm a TOS girl for sure. I :heart: me some Spock.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like Voyager and TNG. And I especially like seeing Captain Picard sing and dance! http://youtu.be/lRgnrsFwenI
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Any Trekkies out there? What's your favorite series? Mine's DS9! (No haters!)

Just been informed by my saddo "Trekker" husband that it is "Trekkers" not trekkieslol:laugh:

Actually, I know the difference. I know that I am a "Trekkie," and not a "Trekker." I'm not THAT obsessed, lol.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I am an original Star Trek fan. Old enough to have watched ALL of the TV shows and movies. :flowerforyou:

You. Are. Awesome. I'm rather ashamed to admit that the only movies I've watched are "Generations" and the newest one, which the name of suddenly escapes me.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    I never really watched TOS or Voyager, but I'm playing currently watching Voyager on netflix. And of course I've seen the "Trouble with Tribbles" episode of the original series, if nothing else.

I liked DS9. Sisko punched Q and got away with it. Admit it, that's some good Captain cred.

TNG may be the best overall, and Enterprise definitely grew on me, but I hated their main story arc.

"You hit me! Picard never hit me!"
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    TNG :-) Actually watching it right now too
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I liked them all...The Next Generation was my favorite ...The Borg!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Really loved TNG and Voyager.

I never saw all of Voyager when it was on TV, so I watched it all on Netflix. I didn't realize how intricate the main story arc was until then. Great show, and I loved seeing a strong female lead.
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Generation. Voyager was the last decent one. The real question is, Who is your favorite Captain.

Picard. I thought he had the most authoritative personality and voice as Captain.

Kirk was a good Captain too, but Shatner has that ham actor thing going on. Though I did like the rapport that the main characters of TOS had with each other - especially the way Bones and Spock had digs at each other.
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    TNG was probably my favorite, though Enterprise got much better in the later seasons (sadly probably too little too late). I also like the new reboot. I hope they do some more of them. Kind of surprised no one has mentioned Babalyon 5. Quite simply the best science fiction series in recent memory IMHO.

Sci Fi/Fantasy have been getting some love on the networks recently, Grimm and Once Upon a Time are both good shows with nice ratings, and Revolution has promise. It's nice to see the genre is coming back into style.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    orignal star trekk (1960s)

i :heart: "trouble with tribbls"
    Me too!! Best episode ever...Loved the DS9 tribute too. Favs: TOS, Next Gen, Voyager, DS9...everything else after that was meh, imho.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Star Trek: The Original series. To think anything else would be.....illogical.

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Oh come on, there's room for the others. TNG is what got me hooked.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I can watch all of them...my favorite...would be TNG. Voyager next...every other version is on pretty level playing field...but i love it all.
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    TNG was probably my favorite, though Enterprise got much better in the later seasons (sadly probably too little too late). I also like the new reboot. I hope they do some more of them. Kind of surprised no one has mentioned Babalyon 5. Quite simply the best science fiction series in recent memory IMHO.

Sci Fi/Fantasy have been getting some love on the networks recently, Grimm and Once Upon a Time are both good shows with nice ratings, and Revolution has promise. It's nice to see the genre is coming back into style.

I haven't seen Grimm and Once Upon a Time (they came out right after I'd read 10 trades of Fables comics, so I was like lol guys I'm good on fairy tale updates) but YES BABYLON 5. Can we talk about what a badass Garibaldi is? I borrowed a couple of seasons of B5 from my boyfriend and never gave them back, so I guess I have to keep dating him for a while.
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    There is a Star Trek movie marathon on tonight. I am so happy!