Options

Replies

• jstcallmecoco
    Options
    heck yea!!!! im in!!!
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I totally need this challenge!
  • FitRoxanne
    Options
    I'm new here and Im totally in! So 10 tomorrow and add 5 each day, is that right?:smile:
  • sionnain
    Options
    i want to start doing squats again, but I think i might start at 40 and add 5 each day.
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I like this idea, but is 160 squats (10 + adding 5 every day for thirty days) realistic? That sounds like a lot of squats.

Anyone?
  • sniegparslina
    sniegparslina Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like this idea, but is 160 squats (10 + adding 5 every day for thirty days) realistic? That sounds like a lot of squats.

Anyone?

agreed. it is mad, it's more than crazy. For me it's impossible I guess. But you can never know and it's better to die trying then not to try at all :)
  • FitRoxanne
    Options

Anyone?

When I started this journey back in May there were a lot of challenges I thought "no way". Everything is doable!! :) I may have to stop and take a few breaths along the way but Im gonna get it done!! :) Ive hiked 1.5 km straight up a mountain side trail, done 500 situps, 500 step ups....like Dory says " just keep swimmin" :)
  • beautifulreason
    beautifulreason Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's right
  • beautifulreason
    Options
    If that's to much just stop at the number you feel you can handle
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • health4me75
    health4me75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in:smile:

29847556.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • malcontent
    malcontent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also joining in the squat fun! :)
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    I'm in for this! great idea, thank u for starting this!
  • JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Im in.
  • beautifulreason
    Options
    I'm in for this! great idea, thank u for starting this!
    your welcome
  • jackieretief
    Options
    when u come up from your squat position do not fully extend your knees. start with mild squats and work your way up to deeper. If u have a stability ball then place it against the wall and lean against the ball (place on your lower back) then roll down gently in sitting position and up again (remember not to full extend your knees coming) keep your back upright. enjoy. This is for xxNellie146 complaining about her knees getting a beating.
  • jackieretief
    Options
    If I can make a suggestion please as I am in the fitness field.

As we know the quadriceps is the main muscle in the thigh and we strengthen it by doing squats. for beginners this can become very painful as its advised to do squats every second day. We don't want any torn muscles now do we. So why don't u have a week trial run. start off with every second day for a week, strengthening that area and getting it use to the idea.

This is a brilliant idea without a doubt,a great calorie burner might I add.
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Sure y not.") I'm in.")
  • casswash2400
    casswash2400 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I do ten squats every time I go to the bathroom..... just gotten into the habit and it's paid off in spades..... can't even tell you how many a day that adds up to, it keeps your metabolism going all through the day and they really add up!

good luck :)
    :flowerforyou: