500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, thats amazing!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story! It must feel amazing to actually feel a part of your daughter's life (not that I'm saying you weren't before). I know I get winded playing with my neice/goddaughter and nephew, and I can't wait until I have the stamina to chase after them. Thanks for sharing!
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    By sharing your story, you have confirmed to me that I am on the right track to be a more active mum with my children. Congratulations on your successes.
  • dawnkilmurray
    Options
    Awesome Job, you look great. It is really cool that you are able to get your daughter to want to work out with you and live a healthy lifestyle. Too often I think back to how I was raised on Pizza, Ice Cream, Dessert, Chips, Dip. Food was a reward, (prize) and I have brought that right into my life. At 48, I am sick and tired of being fat and uncomfortable and am doing something about it. 61 lbs down and 187 to go. Fit by 50 is the goal. and you are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work.
  • tiffanybillig
    tiffanybillig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspirational! Awesome job!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in awe!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, you look great. It is really cool that you are able to get your daughter to want to work out with you and live a healthy lifestyle. Too often I think back to how I was raised on Pizza, Ice Cream, Dessert, Chips, Dip. Food was a reward, (prize) and I have brought that right into my life. At 48, I am sick and tired of being fat and uncomfortable and am doing something about it. 61 lbs down and 187 to go. Fit by 50 is the goal. and you are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on your success! Fit by 50 = awesome! You can do it!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Beautiful daughter!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Nice job Congrats
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing!!! Healthy dad= healthy kids!! And, that's a great victory for sure!
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous! Hey, congrats, you're awesome! You're a great inspiration, keep it up!!
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME, Beefy!! I'm so darn proud of you!! Keep up the amazing work. It's a lifestyle, right? (How much did you used to want to punch people in the face that used to tell you that you didn't need to be on a diet but a "lifestyle change"??) You're a major success, my friend!!
    -Andi
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    A truly awesome story. It brought tears of joy to my eyes! You are a great dad, and an inspiration and wonderful role model for your young daughter. Congratulations! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success, and choosing to be a healthier person!! Way to go!! thanks for sharing!!
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    So, i just balled my eyes out and what a great Story!!!!!!!Congratulations and keep up the GREAT work:)Go Phillies!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story ...... keep plugging away !

You've done a remarkable job and I admire your continued focus ....... your story helps the rest of us ...... the aches & pains of a good workout are totally worth it ...... I may come home tired from the gym, but it's a good tired ..... and when I go to sleep at night, I know I did my best !

BTW, you have a BEAUTIFUL family !
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What a great post!! Thanks so much for sharing! I think any parent can relate to alot of what you posted.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    So, i just balled my eyes out and what a great Story!!!!!!!Congratulations and keep up the GREAT work:)Go Phillies!!!!!!!!:drinker:

Were the tears due to watching the Phillies or Eagles today??? Ugh...:sad:

Just kidding, I really appreciate it. :bigsmile:
  • kchaney2003
    kchaney2003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You are doing a great job and you should be very proud :smile:
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! Makes me feel like i can do it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!