500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up.
  • KathleenC12
    KathleenC12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Tallk about hard work paying off! You are amazing, fabulous, inspiring and thank you so much for posting this!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Tallk about hard work paying off! You are amazing, fabulous, inspiring and thank you so much for posting this!

Much appreciated....glad you enjoyed it! :bigsmile:
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    SO amazing, inspiring, sweet, funny, moving, etc. etc. CONGRATULATIONS! you are doing soo great and i loved your countdown. your daughter is precious too!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations! The love and pride you show when talking about your daughter is fantastic :)
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great story of NSV's! You have a lot of special people in your life - so glad you are taking the time to take care of you - so you can enjoy them to the fullest! GREAT HABIT! and you daughters are beautiful!
  • KCC12627
    KCC12627 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WHAT A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT... and love the hearts and minds you have touched by getting here. Your Dad and daughters are so proud of you... and you are exactly right... WE HAVE TO BE THE EXAMPLE, LEAD THEM AND THEY WILL FOLLOW... Keep up the great work.. and another 500 days ahead..
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    How amazing to appreciate what is truly important in life! Congratulations, and Way to be a Great Dad to your Daughters!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • tsegears
    Options
    Fantastic Job and I love the story line. Keep up the great work!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]13107194.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thanks to everyone & good luck to all!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    How amazing to appreciate what is truly important in life! Congratulations, and Way to be a Great Dad to your Daughters!

Thank you! And congrats on your success!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • wallacam194
    Options
    I love this!! such a cute way to show off your accomplishments. you have done an amazing job! keep up the good work! :)
  • njlosingweight
    njlosingweight Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need some inspiration every day. You are it today. Thank you!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I love the perspective of this post! You really nailed what this is all supposed to be about. Congratulations on the amazing accomplishment!

As a side note, I have a 7 year old Meg(h)an and she loves to do exercises with me too!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Coaching your kids team and seeing your doctor exercise are definitely at the top of that list! Congrats!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love that you included the message you are giving to your daughter. That is so important, nutrition education starts at home!

Go you!
  • sgaranzuay
    sgaranzuay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    DUDE!!!!!! What an awesome transformation. You really made a HUGE improvement in your health...well done! You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting so many pics and sharing your story. Keep it up!

//Severin
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I got goosebumps.... you are amazing and can be so very proud of yourself! Well done on being an amazing daddy and inspiration!!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!