500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!! :)
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    how awesome! congrats
  • DianeG213
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational!! You look great!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    great work
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Fantastic role model for your daughter. Great job !
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You totally rock. Congratulations on making the change and having such a positive impact on your daughter.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look AMAZING! And I can sooooo relate to how you are feeling about your daughter. My son used to be a fast food-aholic, and cherry coke was his preferred beverage of choice. Tonight, we gave him the option of going out for dinner, or eating at home (his choice). He chose eating a healthy dinner at home accompanied by a glass of milk because "fast food is junk and he wants to be healthy" like mom. I almost cried I was so happy!

Keep up the good work!!!! :drinker:
  • DinahCakes
    DinahCakes Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Best posting of an update ever! Thanks so much for sharing! Blessings on your next 500 days!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Loved every bit of it!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Congrats on your success!!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    this is sooooo wonderful!
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!!! Great job!!! Maybe you could give me a few tips on how to get my kids to eat well.lol!!!! Your daughters are beautiful!
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are truly an inspiration! Congrats on 500 days (and counting)! :)
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think what you have accomplished is great, and I'm excited for the changes you've made that will give a long, happy life with your little ones.

I'm the most touched by the habits your little one is making to build a lifetime of healthy habits. That is AMAZING! I wish this for my niece, who is obese at 8 :-( I live too far away to help, but it's constantly on my mind.

Again, great job, and great example for your family.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. Congrats to you!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Way to go to being an awesome role model!
  • an2734
    an2734 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm very happy for you.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!
  • Lisamar74
    Options
    What a great way to tell your story! Well done, you have a great attitude and it's very much paying off!!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Congratulations and keep up the good work! :)
  • tewmom
    Options
    Well done, you look fabulous! Your post and pics were such an inspiration to me, proof that one can do this!!!!! Keep up the great work, you will be at your goal in no time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!