looking for friends that are around 200 pounds

Options
Hi, I am looking for friends who have the same goals as me. I am currently 200 with a goal weight of 140.

Replies

• dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    how tall are u? I am 200lbs and would love to get around 160. I am 5 feet 9.5 inches. feel free to Friend me if u would like.

Denise
  • NannerzFC
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for friends around the same size. I am 5'3 and currently at 228lbs. I really don't have a goal weight to be at, I just want to be healthy and fit. I started at 250lbs, it has taken me a long time to get to where I am at now, and I still have a long way to go, but I am getting there day by day!
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'4" and currently about 212lbs. My goal weight is 150bs. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • bonster1983
    bonster1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey , I am 5' 7" and got down to 194 lbs. I have been stuck for a while. But I am starting back tomorrow hard core. I want to try to lose 20 more lbs by the end of the year. So far I have lost 30 lbs this year. I will send a friend request :)
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have the same goal. I'm 5'5" and about 210 right now.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
    At 220 right now, goal weight of 150.
  • SweetMe1
    SweetMe1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm also 200 pounds and have just sent you a friend request. I've 5 feet 4 inches and trying to get to 145. I'll see how that feels and then go on from there.
  • Incredmrse
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 5'6" and 224, ultimate goal is to be about 150-160 range
  • juniper_bee
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and about 180, looking to drop to 150 or so. I'm going to see how I look and feel from there before deciding to continue, given my hereditary body type. Feel free to add me :)
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 196 and my goal is 135 - 140, and I'm 5ft 3 :smile:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently in the early 240's.My goal weight is 168 lbs.Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • SkiMommyCO
    SkiMommyCO Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello my a name is Vanessa I am almost exactly the same I am at 207 and my goal is 140 as well. What kinds of things are you doing to help you get to your goal? want to keep up together and share ideas we can try to get to our goal?
  • rcockrell6
    rcockrell6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I started at 215 lb. and am now at 200lb. I'm 5' 4" tall amd I'm stuck in a rut now. I haven't lost anything in 3 weeks now, but I haven't gaind either. I'm always looking for friends.
  • kathleennicolet
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 199.4 as of this morning, id love to be friends!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 198 pounds right now. This is the first time I have been under 200 pounds in about 5 years. In November of last year i weighed 216 pounds and I couldn't stand myself. I have lost 9 pounds since I started using MFP. I think I have been here 50 days or so. I am really loving this website. I put my goal at 150 pounds but if I can get close to that and actually feel good about myself I will be more than happy. Oh I am 5'5".
  • TNnative
    TNnative Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new just joined a few days ago. I am 5'7", wt 195.6 as of today and I want to get to 150. Would love to have some friends to help in this journey.
  • hyndsie
    Options
    i started at 230lbs, currently at 185lb - im 5' 10". my goal is 160lb. feel free to add me!!
  • LegacysMrs
    Options
    Hi I've just joined the group yesterday, currently 215lbs and 5'4" and trying to get to roughly 165lbs. I would love to make some friends on here to help me keep motivated. Just started at a gym too ... eeek! :)
  • EgglessKeto
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for friends around the same size. I am 5'3 and currently at 228lbs. I really don't have a goal weight to be at, I just want to be healthy and fit. I started at 250lbs, it has taken me a long time to get to where I am at now, and I still have a long way to go, but I am getting there day by day!
    Yes! I'm 5'4 and starting at 220. I don't have a goal weight because I've never been "slim" and I don't know what weight I'll be most comfortable at :)
  • tiffsanta
    Options
    Hey I fit this criteria :)
    I could use some more friends on here
    I just dropped down to 210.5 but my ticker says I lost 0 because when I first joined like 2 years ago I weighed 204 I think
    Long way to go no matter what
    After my grandma died in january - by my bday in may i had gained almost 27 I think, I topped at 235, I am 5'4" and would like to be 145, at least I'll start there and see how I feel when I get there :)
    Everyone else feel free to add me too!!