looking for friends that are around 200 pounds

Options

Replies

• khawk2
    khawk2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. My goal weight is 140 as well. I am hoping that tracking my food will help me be accountable to what I eat. Good luck on your journey.
  • Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and at 204lbs. I'd love to cheer you on. I'm looking to get to the same weight.
  • RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    I just started this week, I am over 200 looking to lose at least 75, ive lost 9 already. add me :smile:
  • akmorrison0906
    akmorrison0906 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been there!! I stopped weighing in once I got over 206 lbs. Now I'm down to 176, but still want to lose another 30 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • Dianna00001
    Options
    HI!!! I'm not 200 on scales in my mind I am ..... So does that count! Would like to be your freind I would like to lose 30 lbs at least But 20 will do since I am 60 yrs old......
  • Hi, I am looking for friends who have the same goals as me. I am currently 200 with a goal weight of 140.

This is me exactly! (:

Oh, also I'm 5ft 11.
  • wxchaser
    Options
    Me!! I'm at 230 and I'd like to be around 130.
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    216 here with a goal weight of 160. :)
  • dev5254
    dev5254 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 5'3" and currently 220lbs. My current goal is 175 (high school weight) but ultimately I'm reaching for 150. I've only been on the site for 3 weeks but am happy because I have lost some each week. Feel free anyone to friend. I joined with some personal friends but they have since dropped off.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    5'3" 201.4 lbs. Goal weight 140. Anyone feel free to add if you'd like. Could always try and support in best way possible :)
  • kristizzzle
    Options
    Wow! A lot of us women around this weight with similar goals.

Let's get healthy ladies!!! :)

I'm 204 (right now - hopefully the next time we chat I'm under 200!) and trying to get down to 140. 5 foot 6. Friend me!
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I'm 5 ft 9 and started at 198 pounds. I'm 188 now. I've been on and off the site for months now but I really believe that this time I'm going to stick with it. I've been getting up at 5am twice a week to go to the gym before my daughter is up with an awesome friend and I've been doing at least 20 minutes of cardio a day.

I'd love friends that are in my boat. Add me!
  • Midnight444
    Midnight444 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi... I am currently 220... I was 260 in Jan. 2012... I don't really have a certain weight in mind yet but for now I have my MFP goal set to be 150... I am working on trying to become more fit so that I can start doing the thing that I love more easily... like take care of our farm, horses, dog, and cats, and household... Feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for friends around the same size. I am 5'3 and currently at 228lbs. I really don't have a goal weight to be at, I just want to be healthy and fit. I started at 250lbs, it has taken me a long time to get to where I am at now, and I still have a long way to go, but I am getting there day by day!
    Yes! I'm 5'4 and starting at 220. I don't have a goal weight because I've never been "slim" and I don't know what weight I'll be most comfortable at :)

I'm 5'4" and 228, I also don't really have a goal weight in mind but just want to be healthy anf fit. Feel free to add me, would love to share ideas and stories with ppl in the same general weight/height group.
  • SaundraPino
    Options
    Hi! I just started on here 5 days ago. I weigh 129ish and want to get down to about 140 as well. I am 5'7

I hope everyone who has replied, I am going to add you as well.
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I am currently at 196. When I started I was at 198, i have been on here for 35 days and although I work out my food isn't always the best.. I could use some help/encouragement for that..lol Anyone feel free to add me:)
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to have friends that are also around 200 pounds! I'm 206 right now and 5'6. My goal is to get down to 175, havent been that weight since I was maybe in 7th or 8th grade. After I finally get to that weight I might re-evaluate. I'm on here almost every day so I can definitely help with support and motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm not 200..(171), but feel free to add, got a long a while to go anyway !
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Looks like I fit in here too. Seems like the nice beginnings of a group...

This morning I was 199.6
    I am aiming for 155 or whatever puts me in a size 6.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent