looking for friends that are around 200 pounds

Options

Replies

• lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and about 279 not sure where my goal is going to land but pushing for under 200. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    I'm 186 (have been 235) I'm 5ft 5in and desperate to get to 143
    Anyone feel free to add me..
    I think the more help we get the better :)
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I am 210... started at 237lbs. I am 5'5" and would like to get down to about 150 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I started 6 months ago at 201lbs am currently at 177lbs...I still have a long way to go! Oh and I'm 5ft 6 :smile:
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Michigan. I'm currently 200 lbs, just lost 11 lbs so far, 5'9 and want to get down to 160ish. Friend me if you want. I know what you are going through.
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey Lottie- love your pic. I'm 200lbs, just lost 11lbs, 5'9 and from Michigan. Wanna be my weight buddy? Friend me if you want.
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I'm 5'10" and started at 202. I'm currently 196 with an ultimate goal around 160.
  • book_worm4
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently around 210. I started at 225 and I've been kind of stuck for a while, but I'm starting to get back on track. My goal weight is around 120ish, but really I just want to feel healthy and good about my body.
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm at 216 pounds atm but it went on in just a couple months so hope to drop the 16 quickly! want to be at 150. I'm 5'6"

Always looking for more friends to keep me motivated and to motivate so feel free to add me everyone!
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for friends around the same size. I am 5'3 and currently at 228lbs. I really don't have a goal weight to be at, I just want to be healthy and fit. I started at 250lbs, it has taken me a long time to get to where I am at now, and I still have a long way to go, but I am getting there day by day!
    Yes! I'm 5'4 and starting at 220. I don't have a goal weight because I've never been "slim" and I don't know what weight I'll be most comfortable at :)

OMG, both of these fit me!! :wink: Overweight all my life. I don't know what skinny/healthy is or feels like but I want to experience it!! I am 44 yr old, 5'2' 224 lbs now but 248 was my heighest. :brokenheart: I joined a gym in May but have had injuries, self doubt, and plain laziness jump in my way. I have had a walking boot for a stress fracture and then a muscle tear from June until just last week. I still am restricted to no weight bearing exercises. Last Sunday I did something to my back and my SI joint keeps locking up. I've been to the dr 2x' in last week for manual manipulation. Sitting up 90 degrees hurts, standing too long hurts. I feel like I am always fighting something!! :sad:

I would love to have anyone close to being in my shoes add me. I love to see where ppl have logged in their food for 5 days in a row and they burned so many calories. It makes me feel like I should be doing that. I will encourage you, be happy along with you for your victories. I need the positive people, the ones who are struggling like me, the ones who read MFP on a consistent basis. :flowerforyou:

Is there a "200 lb Journey" group?
  • Jonesan6
    Options
    Hello all, I'm 29 yrs old and 5'2. I started my journey Feb. 28th. 2012. I topped the scale at 230. My knees ached, I couldn't fit any of my clothes, and I hated going anywhere with my husband because I felt like I embarrassed him. I cried one day in my closet trying to find something to fit, so that we could go out. He said " Why are you crying about it, do something about it!" I know that seems harsh, but I did something about it. Today I weigh 205-210 depending on the day and everyday is a battle. I'm at war with myself. I love food! So befriend me if you like. I will encourage you and help you celebrate your milestones, as I hope you would do the same with me : )
  • thowitt
    Options
    I'm 198 with a goal of 135. I'm 5'6 and 18 years old. friend me if you want!
  • karabff
    Options
    Started at 233 down to 219-goal is 125-luv to add a new friend-I found it really helps
  • Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and right now I am 187.0, I have been as high as 235. My goal is 130-145 depending on how I feel. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • leanonshay
    leanonshay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 5'9" and have a final goal weight of 164-167, I'm currently at 215. Feel free to add me!!!
  • everhard
    Options
    i'm 5'2, 42 years old and 220 lb -my goal is 143lb ^^ feel free to add me :)
  • kathrine90
    kathrine90 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 223lbs at the moment started at 276lb in April and my first goal is to get to 182lbs then i will think about my next goal once im down to that :) Feel free to add me and send me a message if you want a chat.
    Need new friends with goals which are similar to mine.
    Speak soon xx
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    Heyo :) My current weight is 194, starting weight 210, goal weight 135. Height 5ft 7in. Feel free to add me :D
  • rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 81lbs to lose, 5'9" and currently 251. Feel free to add me
  • ktadanthony5
    Options
    Im also looking for friends with about the same weight as me...i am 250 tryin to get to 180 or a few pounds less but my goal first is to get to 180..anyways...lol ill send u a request :)