Body LIft Surgery in less than 20 hours.... GULP!

Options

Replies

• solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery mate!
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    Wishing you a speedy recovery! Update us all when you can!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Best wishes and God Bless tomorrow! You are an inspiration. I'll be looking forward to seeing updates!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Lots of hugs and smooth surgery vibes! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :heart:

And move vibes for a speedy recovery! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :heart:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    It should go beautifully! You are truly an inspiration!
  • starrlette
    Options
    Good Luck with everything! You've come such a long way!
  • Congratulations buddy and all the best wishes for a successful surgery, my god!!!!! you deserve it, very well done my man!!!!!!:happy:
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Best of luck and a big CONGRATS on your success!!!!
  • MMB5222
    MMB5222 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Dandawa
    Options
    congrats on making to the final stages. you will soon recovery and be able to completely enjoy all your massive hard work
    :smile:
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I will keep you in my thoughts and I can;t wait to hear about your results.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and wishing you a super speedy recovery, Ed!! :flowerforyou:
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You are sooo inspirational!! Thank you for sharing this with us...I for one will be waiting to see the results from the surgery, and sending you good thoughts and happy prayers! :happy:

Thank you for having the courage to share this with us!!! I am hoping that I will not have to have the surgery when I get low enough, but if I do, I will know somewhat what to expect.

Be safe, and see you when you get back to us :):flowerforyou:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I've been following your story for a while now, and I'm just so happy for you that you've made it. You are an incredible inspiration to so many here.

Good luck with your surgery. Please let us know when you can how you came through and how your recovery is going!
  • joannmdunn
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers are with you!!!!!! Good luck you will do and look amazing!!!!!!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Wishing you an uneventful surgary, a quick and easy recovery, and an outcome that amazes you as much as you have amazed us all on MFP...you will have so many people thinking about you and sending good vibes your way tomorrow that everything should turn out just great!

You are a true inspiration!

Cheers, Carole
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute HERO. What you have done is so amazing. This surgery will be a minor blip on the radar. You are freaking Superman! :D
    I will be watching this space for an update. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Ed
    Wishing you the very best for the next step in this weight loss journey- getting rid of the excess baggage. Your postings were one of the first I ran into when I signed on this past June. I am still inspired by your candid story & even more inspired by your blog postings and gutsy pre- surgery photos. You are so right, those black clothes sure can conceal a lot!!! I can't wait to see the new you once surgery is over and you're back to yourself again. Wishing you a successful problem & pain free surgery and looking forward to updates on how things went.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, good luck and prayers for an easy recovery!
  • adietz12
    adietz12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You will love what it does to make your body look normal. Have a safe and fast surgery and recovery.