Body LIft Surgery in less than 20 hours.... GULP!

Replies

• Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss and sending you my prayers. Good luck.
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Dear God, Please watch over Ed's doctors tomorrow and guide their hands as they remove his excess skin. Please also bring Ed (and his family) calming comfort tonight as he prepares for this next step in his healthier lifestyle and lead him through the next few weeks with as little pain as possible. Thank you, God. Amen.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Dear God, Please watch over Ed's doctors tomorrow and guide their hands as they remove his excess skin. Please also bring Ed (and his family) calming comfort tonight as he prepares for this next step in his healthier lifestyle and lead him through the next few weeks with as little pain as possible. Thank you, God. Amen.

Amen! God bless you, Ed!! You are a true hero!! :flowerforyou:
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    I've just come across one of your posts for the first time. WOW!! It's pretty impressive, what you've been able to accomplish. Pretty amazing stuff. Best of luck and prayers for you for tomorrow and the following days of recovery! And an extra one for tonight as well. I imagine sleep might be a bit elusive at this point so prayers for a peaceful evening for you :).
  • momlady6
    momlady6 Posts: 31 Member
    ... Sending good thoughts and prayers for your surgery tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your inspiring journey! God bless...
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member

Amen.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Congratulations on you awesome weight loss. Sending prayers your way.
  • SusanMarie7777
    SusanMarie7777 Posts: 11 Member
    Praying God will be with you before, during & after your surgery. That he would guide the doctor's hand and would give all who will be in contact with you Wisdom from above. According to Matthew 18:18 "I bind anything that try's to come against you and loose the Holy Spirit to cover you from the top of your head to the bottoms of your feet In Jesus Name! Jesus died on the cross for our salvation and all who comes to Jesus and make him Lord & Savior of their life will be saved. Be sorry for your sins and trust Jesus to make you clean. This also includes healing and when two or more pray in my Name I will hear their prayer and open up the gates of Heaven and receive it. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus! I also pray that Jesus will give you His peace, courage & strength from above!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Praying for you!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Good luck!!! I will say a prayer for you in the morning.
  • Prayers coming your way. You are such an inspiration!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Great job Ed, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member

Not overly religious myself, but this goes for me, too. I'll send good mojo from Canada. :flowerforyou:
  • My best wishes to you Ed.
    Hope you have a successfully and speedy recovery.
    You are an inspiration for many.
  • Wishing you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    I'm gonna check out your blog now...this may give me the push to get my legs done, although I am seeing some success in weight lifting to take care of the loose skin (I only lost 70lbs) but I never felt my legs matched my abs and upper body so maybe this will help me to make a decision!

I just shot up a prayer for you and good luck! Keep us all posted!! :)
  • GregB76
    GregB76 Posts: 46 Member
    Prayers your way brother.
  • Best wishes for tomorrow! I am sure you'll be thrilled when it's all done! Great job!
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    I followed your blog and progress Ed, I guess that makes me a stalker. I was telling my husband about your journey and we are both wishing you the best of luck with your surgery. I will check back to see how your recovery is, again good luck, we're praying for you.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Also, a very big THANK YOU for showing all of us it can be done.