Binge meals that you used to think was normal

Options

Replies

• vbrent07
    Options
    A whole frozen pizza, a whole box of those thin mint girl scout cookies, a whole bag of chips or a Whopper meal everyday large sized. I am thankful I started looking at labels and stopped eating so much fast food!
  • pepsi666
    Options
    Ahh, McDonalds... I'd go for a medium Fillet o fish meal with coke, 6 chicken nuggets, 2 cheeseburgers and if they had onion rings or those lovely cheese melt things with the tomato salsa dip, I'd go for whichever was on the menu at the time.

We had Indian last night from our local (cheat day) and it was heavenly. Only had Lamb garlic corriander delight and mushroom rice - stayed away from the usual portion of bombay potatoes and cheese/garlic naan!

I wont even start on Chinese - I usually would order £30 worth of dishes and graze on it throughout the night till it was all gone. Had to have chips with it too - can't be chinese chips :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Definitely Chinese food, typical order used to be:
    Won ton soup,
    Pan fried dumplings,
    duck spring rolls,
    beef and mushroom,
    egg fried rice,
    pineapple fritters covered in syrup.:noway:

I think I could just about manage the beef and mushrooms in one sitting now :ohwell:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    The other day my hubby & i shared a chmychanga(sp wrong i know)....9 months ago i would've eat'n the whole thing plus the yellow rice and refried beans!!........dont know how i could fit all that in my stomach!!

Uh, i still eat that now on occasion.

My thing was more cookies, ice cream, and chocolate. I'm more of a sugar freak. I can eat an amazing amount of candy.
  • OMGitsSEDDIE
    OMGitsSEDDIE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    An entire rack of baby back ribs to myself. I'm only seventeen, but when I was eight, I could scarf down a full rack in ten minutes and each bone would be picked clean. I could still do it, too.

I could also eat an entire pound of cookie dough and then down a tray of brownies and not even blink. And I'd still be hungry enough for a large mug of cocoa.

Also, I could eat a Big Mac, large fries, a strawberry milkshake, and a McFlurry. And still want more. *shudders*

Now, my biggest problem is Chinese food. My family only eats it at buffet places, and I just eat till I'm sick and then some. Still working on that.
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bar of galaxy (200g)
    Big pack of walkers sensations (Thai sweet chilli)
    Kraft cheesy pasta
    Coffee and 3 sugars (I take sweeteners now, bleh!)
    Sandwiches (Chocolate spread, or peanut butter and butter or, peanut butter and chocolate spread)
    Noodles and pasta.

I shall be treating myself to all of these things when I reach my goal! (one at a time off course and in moderation but for now they have all been cut out (and more) except the coffee!
  • zeffielove
    Options
    Sonic

2 grilled chicken wraps
    large watermelon slush
    large fry

I try to avoid fast food now, or when I go I just eat whatever a regular meal is... but I always feel like I want more. Definitely still working hard to change this.
  • lavvender
    lavvender Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd do this when my husband was out of town. Go buy 1 doz. buttercream carrot cake cupcakes and a carton of vanilla bean ice cream. Filled a bowl with ice cream and add two frozen (I kept the cup cakes in the freezer) cupcakes. I went back for seconds and thirds... by the time I was on my 3rd serving I'd be so sick to my stomach, and feeling so bad I'd throw out whatever was left over. Now when I look at stuff in the bakery department all I see are deadly things!!! Never Again!!!!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ooh here goes confession time:
    1, a whole tub a haagen daaz cookies and cream (usually with a bottle of wine)
    2, one large pepperoni passion dominos
    3, I'd tell myself that pasta and homemade (fat free from scratch) tomato sauce was still healthy which in small portions, and not enough to feed 3, it is UNTIL I added at least 150g of cheese!
    4, a whole pack (roughly 300-500g) of bacon grilled until crispy 1-2 slices of white bread and butter on the side.
    5, CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE! I can eat it until it comes out of my ears.
    That's just a selection of things I used to eat as if it was normal, not all at once though.
    I feel much better sharing those deep dark secrets and knowing I won't do that anymore.
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    Last year we went out for Japanese and I got Miso soup, salad, appetizer, about eight roles, some chicken and rice stuff and ice cream not sure if I purged later but I don't think I could even finish the soup and roles now. Also had whole things of Ramen (its for like two people mind), cheese noodles (again for two or three people), pasta, with tomato sauce and garlic sticks and lots of cheese or just eat a chunk of cheese on the side with bread and butter. Half a box of kuskus, half of a Kugen (could have eaten the whole thing but there is serously to much custard in those!), half a tray of cookies (while the other tray was cooking), a whole bar of chocolate etc. I literally eat myself sick when out at buffets, didn't know what full was when I was a kid and would eat until I was almost on the verge of puking.
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    a whole box of little debbie cakes (8-10 cakes depending on which kind) in a day. yikes! its my addiction.

oh yeh....and when we ate at ryans restaurant i could eat like 6 yeast rolls with that honey butter
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet, veggies, protein ..and grains. Healthy i thought. Boy was i wrongggg!! :explode:
  • Skoochy19
    Options
    I've eaten a whole tub of pralines and cream ice cream. I even bought a pack of spoons to eat it :( I didn't drive at the time so I just went to the closest bench and turned my back to the passing crowds and ate it all!

I also used to go into McDonald's and order so much I would get imbarrased so I would order and extra drink and make out like I wasn't 100% sure the order was right as it was for more than 1 person, then I would go eat EVERYTHING in the parking lot...
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    half of a large stuffed crust pizza with extra cheddar cheese and bacon, almost all of a 2 liter of pepsi, and some cheese bread, and i would still be hungry after that so then dessert would be a whole pint of starbucks java chip or ben and jerry's phish food. The thing is that when you are eating like that it almost becomes normal to you until start making changes and then you see that you were really doing some damage to your body eating like that.
  • Aniseedvan
    Aniseedvan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mostly portion sizes in my case, McDonalds has always given me indigestion!

That said I could eat halfway through a packet of cheddar whilst grating it without thinking - I still eat a bit whilst grating it but it's a thin sliver, and much less on the plate.

I still have a weakness for custard creams and bourbon biscuits.. I haven't bought any for a few months!
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This was my standard lunch order at Mcdonald's:

10 Piece Chicken Mcnuggets (with Honey dipping sauce)
    Large Fries
    Large Sprite
    Caramel Sundae

That one meal was over 1600 calories by itself. I would then go home in the evening and have takeout Pork Fried Rice/Popeye's Chicken or something convenient like that...
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    A couple of my favorites were.........

a box of velveeta shells and cheese with an entire can of diced tomatoes in it....soo hot it would be hard to eat but Id do it.

......or

potatoes and brown gravy ALL by itself. Id mash boiled potatoes on a dinner plate being sure to cover the entire plate.....then layer brown gravy over it almost in heaps. OMG it was so good. We never made it often because we both couldnt not gorge on this stuff.

NOW the thought of either actually gives me a gut ache. I cant imagine eating like that now but I also wont even tempt myself with either.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Large quarter pounder meal with 2 slices of bacon.
    Double cheeseburger.
    6 nuggets
    Large chocolate sundae
    Large choco frappe

or

A whole roll of cookie dough
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I used to eat more than once a week frozen lasagna! You know the one's you buy in the frozen area of the supermarket and then you just have to heat it up in the microwave? Yeah, I could eat the whole box!
    I'm actually even disgusted with myself, that I ate that s***. And I can even remember that one time when I was binging on that I felt my heart jump irregularly, and I just kept stuffing my face. I'm horrified at the way I treated my body and my health. :sick:
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid (11 or 12), I would go to McDonald's about once a month and get 9 chicken nuggets, large fries, about 5 pots of ketchup, a large coke, and a McFlurry.

That's about 1,635 calories. That is about what I need as an adult to maintain my weight, and that was JUST for dinner.

After having eaten a breakfast of probably about 100g of sugary cereal with full fat milk, and a lunch of a huge great big tuna mayonnaise baguette and a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar or two.

I was just a KID. I will never understand why my parents let me eat like that, when they themselves are quite healthy. I can't' blame them though. I should have had more sense.