waking up skinny with pics

Options

Replies

• harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You Look AMAZING. I am looking forward to the day I wake up skinny, too. Way to go. You look beautiful. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Unlike you, I have used Weight Watchers and a personal trainer and still have a long way to go, but I will not stop until I get to goal or death takes me first. Congratulations and my highest of regards to you and what you have done for yourself! Absolutely fantastic and something not many people can claim. I would say you can do ANYTHING you want to do, and do it well according to the way you tackled your weight problem and won the victory over it. WTG.
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Congrats on your transformation and new way of life. I know what you mean by "waking up skinny". I only had 80 lbs to lose (almost 70lbs of which I've lost already). But, I did wake up months ago, just finally feeling good in my own skin. I felt differently both physically and mentally. You GO GIRL! :)
  • littlelady62
    Options
    You look amazing and a job well done. I get so excited when I see success photos, it just keeps me so motivated to keep moving on in my new journey. Your photos are a surely a motivator for me.:flowerforyou:
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Congrads!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just....WOW :bigsmile:
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • free2bjuicy
    free2bjuicy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Glad you posted your story
  • creyes814
    creyes814 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing! You must be extremely proud of yourself!!
  • jujulamb
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    I originally posted this on my homepage a couple months ago, and with some urging, and now some new pics I am reposting it here for everyone else to see,

I have cried myself to sleep so many nights just WISHING I could wake up skinny........ And this morning I did. I woke up FEELING skinny..... My first thought was, I love how light and comfy I feel under my blankets When I got up, my little stick legs swung onto the floor with no effort. I stood up without having to brace myself, and when I walked into the bathroom I FELT great! I wasn't afraid of the scale, the mirror, or my clothes. Nothing hurts and honest to god from a life long fat chick..........I look amazing!!!!!! I've lost over 150 pounds without surgery, a trainer, weight watchers, supplements or Jenny Craig. And I knew NOTHING when I started. All I knew was it was impossible and it had to be done But it wasn't impossible and it wasn't that hard. I am exactly like you. I didn't do anything that everyone of you can't do. It is simple steady head down determination combined with honesty and no more excuses! Please trust yourselves and stick with it. Love you guys and I want you all to wake up SKINNY!!!

img433af0a5.jpg

and after

[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/Jazzalea22/photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg[/img ][/img]photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg

You look AMAZING!! Congratulations!!
  • SiaGrace
    SiaGrace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing and showing me that this can be done! :heart:
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done you. Such an amazing transformation and an inspiration to all with a lot of weight to lose. Congratulstions.
  • yvtt
    yvtt Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing. You're inspiring!!!
  • okiesarah
    Options
    Oh I keep hoping to wake up skinny. You look incredible. You must have put in a lot of hard work. Great job and you are an inspiration.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing! an inspirtation to us all!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    That is just amazing to me. I can't even imagine the dedication it took to sustain you over the time it had to take you accomplish that. Congratulations!
  • LetiaAmber
    Options
    Wow I am amazed!! That's soo awesome! Great Job!
  • candctaber
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!