waking up skinny with pics

Options
jazzalea
jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
I originally posted this on my homepage a couple months ago, and with some urging, and now some new pics I am reposting it here for everyone else to see,

I have cried myself to sleep so many nights just WISHING I could wake up skinny........ And this morning I did. I woke up FEELING skinny..... My first thought was, I love how light and comfy I feel under my blankets When I got up, my little stick legs swung onto the floor with no effort. I stood up without having to brace myself, and when I walked into the bathroom I FELT great! I wasn't afraid of the scale, the mirror, or my clothes. Nothing hurts and honest to god from a life long fat chick..........I look amazing!!!!!! I've lost over 150 pounds without surgery, a trainer, weight watchers, supplements or Jenny Craig. And I knew NOTHING when I started. All I knew was it was impossible and it had to be done But it wasn't impossible and it wasn't that hard. I am exactly like you. I didn't do anything that everyone of you can't do. It is simple steady head down determination combined with honesty and no more excuses! Please trust yourselves and stick with it. Love you guys and I want you all to wake up SKINNY!!!

img433af0a5.jpg

and after

[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/Jazzalea22/photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg[/img ][/img]photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!