waking up skinny with pics

Options

Replies

• altoclefmama
    altoclefmama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!! You give me hope that I CAN lose another 80-100lbs! Thank you so much for sharing your story. <3
  • BosBruin5
    BosBruin5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted that! I love the success stories. You are truly a success!
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :noway: :drinker:
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm speechless. Congrats on your loss!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I bet it didn't happen in your sleep though... I bet you worked for it!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. And I completely love the story behind it. You are a rockstar.
  • nursewhitman
    nursewhitman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I originally posted this on my homepage a couple months ago, and with some urging, and now some new pics I am reposting it here for everyone else to see,

I have cried myself to sleep so many nights just WISHING I could wake up skinny........ And this morning I did. I woke up FEELING skinny..... My first thought was, I love how light and comfy I feel under my blankets When I got up, my little stick legs swung onto the floor with no effort. I stood up without having to brace myself, and when I walked into the bathroom I FELT great! I wasn't afraid of the scale, the mirror, or my clothes. Nothing hurts and honest to god from a life long fat chick..........I look amazing!!!!!! I've lost over 150 pounds without surgery, a trainer, weight watchers, supplements or Jenny Craig. And I knew NOTHING when I started. All I knew was it was impossible and it had to be done But it wasn't impossible and it wasn't that hard. I am exactly like you. I didn't do anything that everyone of you can't do. It is simple steady head down determination combined with honesty and no more excuses! Please trust yourselves and stick with it. Love you guys and I want you all to wake up SKINNY!!!

img433af0a5.jpg

and after

[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/Jazzalea22/photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg[/img ][/img]photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg

WOW! Congrats! AWESOME! How long did this take you? Is there anything you credit with helping you along?
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    super WOW!:)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, inspiring, and amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look so good and so happy! Way to put in the effort and stick out the change. Congratulations, and I hope you feel terrific EVERY morning when you get up.
  • anahita84
    Options
    YOU ARE SO INSPIRING!!!
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I love your story and how you feel now. Yes, you do look amazing. I totally understand getting up and looking for something to support you. :) I look forward to the day that I will feel light. You have given me some more motivation. Congrats on ALL of your hardwork. You should be so proud of yourself!! You look absolutely beautiful.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    thanks,

I just kept my head down and moved forward..... quit beating myself up for failures, and stopped listening to everyone insist ( justify) how hard it is....

that and eat healthier not less... and move more...... you'll get there :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING !

And continue to enjoy your happy, healthy new lifestyle !
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm working on the last 30 pounds and this is an inspiration to switch it up and get the job done. You have every right to be proud of yourself and I believe everyone on MFP is proud for you.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing. Well done!
  • StillChangingAmie
    Options
    Wow. I literally have nothing else to say, just wow. <3
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look beautiful and beaming with happiness.
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!!! I soooo wanna follow your footsteps!!!! So far so good for me, but can't hardly wait to wake up skinny!!! Huge congrats to ya!!!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!