waking up skinny with pics

Options

Replies

• newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow....You look fabulous. You are an inspiration! Maybe I can be successful one day too.
  • cinnamon471
    cinnamon471 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I loved hearing your story. it really touched me , and i really needed to hear a good story about
    someone. You look wonderful! And u stuck with it and made it . I am so happy for you
    Kim
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Holy crap! You are amazing! Pure inspiration right here. Congrats on your success, and keep it up lady!
  • 1Clueless1
    Options
    Wow! U look amazing. What an inspiration. Ty for posting!
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, totally different person, and I too want to work up skinny someday.
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I cant wait to wake up skinny!
  • joylovesjose
    joylovesjose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Beautiful post and beautiful woman!
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration, definintely be proud of what you've acheived :) amazing!
  • jhavila
    Options
    Fantastic story. You look like a totally different person. They way you describe the process is spot on. Like you said there is no magic or secret to it. Just have to be honest with yourself and be focused. You're not only motivating yourself but through your actions you are motivating others. That in itself is a gift. Be proud of your accomplishments.

Btw, you look awesome. ;)
  • LosingitinTX
    LosingitinTX Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look so good!
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! What a transformation thanks for sharing.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulaions!!! You have accomplished something truly amazing.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Wow, AMAZING! Thanks for a really good dose of inspiration! Congrats to you. :smile: :smile:
  • Cheri_M
    Cheri_M Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! So happy for you, very inspirational!! It encourages me to keep on keepin' on!!!!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
    You look great! I read your post about being called a "skinny bi$ch" the other day and I laughed! Now I've read this. Girl, you are not only GORGEOUS inside, but outside as well. It comes through in your writing. You are a great writer. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story and your lovely photos. You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • AuroraSav
    Options
    WOW! You rock! Thx for being a great inspiration!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Awesome post; thanks for sharing!
  • Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! Thanks for the great message. I can't wait to wake up skinny!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!