waking up skinny with pics

Options

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look healthy, fit, beautiful, and happy!
  • GeekMom17
    Options
    I seriously made this face O.O! That's amazing! You did a wonderful job!
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    holy crap on a cracker! you look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! congratulations and WTG!!!!!!!!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! That is amazing!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    :-O WOWEEEWOWWOW!!! You should be extremely proud of yourself, I got the chills reading your story and seeing your before and after pictures. Well done, to say the least :-D
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Congratulations!!
  • paynesmom
    Options
    Not gonna lie...that kind of made me get a tear in my eye :)
    Good for you! Thanks for the encouraging words! I felt that way for the first time in YEARS. Being able to feel a change in my body in how the covers felt on top of me. How my clothes feel. Today is the first time in I don't know how long that my pants have not felt like they were going to bust at the seems!
    Awesome work everyone!!! :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing dedication!! You look fantastic
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Amazing...I am inspired to continue my journey and push through the obstacles!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier. (': You have done such a great job!
  • ccreflections
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :noway:

You don't even look like the same person. Talk about an amazing transformation! I can't be more excited for you. You know what's even better? You get to wake up skinny again tomorrow, it won't have just been a great dream, lol :)

Congrats on all your hard work paying off! You look tremendous!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

Funny story..... my daughter and I crossed the border into the states using our Nexus cards.... ( quick pass no going through security)

we flashed our cards on the canadian side.. and when we got to the american side instead of the usual wave from the guard 4 guards emerged from no where taking my daughter out one side of the car and me out of the other.... they separated us and took us to two different rooms to question us..... they thought I had stolen someone else's card and was trying to smuggle myself into the states!..... we had to wait 45 minutes till my finger prints cleared and we were released with a warning that I needed to get my photo updated !

you gotta love it!
    :noway:

LOVE IT! You look beautiful! Not because you are skinny, but because you believe it! Way to go!
  • B1gH0g
    B1gH0g Posts: 361
    Options
    Incredible! You look marvelous (insert billy crystal).
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    oh congrats you look amazing!! :happy:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.

Thank you for sharing!
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!!!
  • trufaith01
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration...thank you for posting those pics and your profile notes! I am motivated!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Amazing & Out Standing Progress:):) Congratulations On All Your Hard Word:):):) Keep Up The Healthy LifeStyle Journey:):):) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    I originally posted this on my homepage a couple months ago, and with some urging, and now some new pics I am reposting it here for everyone else to see,

I have cried myself to sleep so many nights just WISHING I could wake up skinny........ And this morning I did. I woke up FEELING skinny..... My first thought was, I love how light and comfy I feel under my blankets When I got up, my little stick legs swung onto the floor with no effort. I stood up without having to brace myself, and when I walked into the bathroom I FELT great! I wasn't afraid of the scale, the mirror, or my clothes. Nothing hurts and honest to god from a life long fat chick..........I look amazing!!!!!! I've lost over 150 pounds without surgery, a trainer, weight watchers, supplements or Jenny Craig. And I knew NOTHING when I started. All I knew was it was impossible and it had to be done But it wasn't impossible and it wasn't that hard. I am exactly like you. I didn't do anything that everyone of you can't do. It is simple steady head down determination combined with honesty and no more excuses! Please trust yourselves and stick with it. Love you guys and I want you all to wake up SKINNY!!!

img433af0a5.jpg

and after

[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/Jazzalea22/photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg[/img ][/img]photo5_zps283cd7a7.jpg

fantastic, well done you.
  • jvac9397
    jvac9397 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling. I am looking forward to waking up feeling "skinny" one day too. I'm on my way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!