Tea!

Options
What is your favourite tea? Any particular ones you like for before bed, or daytime, morning? I need some ideas!

Replies

• RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like green and red tea, mainly after lunch / dinner. for the rest of the day, I love fruits infusion, got some bags of leaves with mixes of hibiscus, orange, apple, lemon, rosehip, blueberry, etc! I stop drinking coffee since I found them!
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    stash chai green tea is awesome. also a big fan of celestial seasonings--my fave flavors of theirs are mandarin orange spice and chocolate caramel enchantment chai. yummy! :drinker:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I grew up drinking PG Tips. I'm kind of addicted to the stuff. T_T
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    tetley orange pekoe...kind of a really boring choice but its my fave.
    also yesterday i had one that was cinnamon something... it tasted like christmas in a cup.
  • bastol
    Options
    Theres a tea shop across the street from me and i get oodles of varieties there have been less tea that i don't like than tea i do like.
    However my all time favourite is tetley orange pekoe tea with a sugar and squirt of lemon juice.. The problem is the sugar..

The other teas except that one i drink without sugar or cream..
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm a tetleys girl all the way!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like mint and green tea.
  • jeanie_ca
    jeanie_ca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Taylors of Horrogate - Scottish Breakfast tea. Any time of the day pick me up. Always with milk and sugar.
    Twinings - Irish Breakfast

Hime - Genmai Cha Hime.

House - Toasted Barley tea. There's always a cold pitcher of it in the fridge during the summer.
  • ARoseinDecember
    Options
    Sleepytime really does help relax you if you are looking for something before bed. I'm an Earl Grey lover, also there's one by Bigelow called Costant Comment. Those are both caffeinated. Another caffeine-free herbal I like is Pumpkin Spice by STASH. There's no bad tea, imho!
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Good Earth Original Sweet and Spicy Tea is my favortie
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    This time of year....I''m a chai kinda chicka!
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mint tea is my absolute favorite. There's also MarketSpice orange cinnamon tea, it's great.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I like green tea and white tea. When I am having digestive troubles, nothing beats peppermint tea. I brew all my teas hot, of course, but then I add ice and more water and drink them cold and diluted. I'm not a fan of hot drinks. :drinker:
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Stash Chai tea in the morning, Celestial Seasonings Peppermint tea in the afternoon and Sleepytime in the evening. Don't have a favorite, will try most anything.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Celestial Candy Cane Lane Green Tea -decaf :heart: Incredible - like a Peppermint Patty.

Numi Moonlight Spice Orange White Tea
    Numi Aged Earl Grey Black Tea
    Numi Morning Rise Breakfast Tea - Black tea
    Numi Monkey King Jasmine Green Tea
    Numi Sweet Meadows Chamomile Lemon Myrtle Herbal
    Numi Simply Mint Moroccan Herbal Tea

:love: Good Earth Decaf LemonGrass Green Tea :love: Definitely my favorite!!

I'm a high energy person so anything other than decaf probably isn't best for me unless I'm deep cleaning the house!:laugh:

Love reading all about the sorts of Teas you all enjoy, can't wait to try some!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey, hot.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Love spearmint tea with honey if I can't find spearmint then I do the Mint Medley with honey (local for the allergy benefits):flowerforyou:
  • starrlette
    Options
    Moroccan Mint!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    What is your favourite tea? Any particular ones you like for before bed, or daytime, morning? I need some ideas!
    I love the Pomagranate /berry by Lipton and Green tea with Pomegrantate ..I drink it in the mornings and sometimes at night..
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    just a few of my favs are yogi brand chai tea, and ginger. I also love bigelow sweet dreams tea before bed.