Tea!

Options

Replies

• Donzey1
    Options
    I love green tea!! i usually have 1 in a morning and 1 in an afternoon :)
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i have this green tea thats kumquat infused ahaha it has draining properties too so it makes me feel really good! i drink it after each meal and its refreshing and delicious. i used to hate tea with a passion; black tea is not good in my opinion.
  • il_duce
    Options
    Twinnings English Breakfast
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm a plain green tea type of girl, but I'm also asian, so I enjoy jasmines and chymithians tea.
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    stash chai green tea is awesome. also a big fan of celestial seasonings--my fave flavors of theirs are mandarin orange spice and chocolate caramel enchantment chai. yummy! :drinker:

yum going to look for the choc caramel chai!!!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I drink mostly loose tea, I love Adagio! Almond Oolong and Apricot Green are two of my faves. If anyone wants a $5 off code for their first Adagio purchase, message me! Blood Orange is a yummy herbal one they have, Earl Grey is always delicious. Mm, I need to brew a pot!
  • aberman6
    aberman6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you: I LOVE TEA. And I mean love.
    I like Tazo teas and Celestial Seasonings the most I think. Right now I'm into
    Vanilla Rooibos with milk
    Chai
    Peppermint
    Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Camomile before I go to bed
    Blueberry
    Blueberry green tea
    Celestial Seasonings Apple Cinnamon

the list goes on...
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    orange pekoe or green tea :3
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Lychee black tea from china, comes in t red tin with a bout on it
    starbucks pineapple green tea
    tazo zen
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    African Rooibos Red Tea, by Twinings. Best tea I have ever had, I sweeten with two Truvia's, I love this tea!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm a plain green tea type of girl, but I'm also asian, so I enjoy jasmines and chymithians tea.

lol you make it sound like you have to like it
  • mstanich08
    Options
    TAZO Passion Tea. Hot or iced...just depending on my mood. It has a unique taste, but I love it.
  • Leafy12
    Leafy12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yogi Egyptian Licorice.. naturally sweet, like candy (no sugar/honey required) and great when the weather has turned chilly!
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I started Pu-Erh tea (saw Dr. Oz). I have replaced my coffee/hi cal flavor with it 5 days a week. I like the taste..rich and bold! Also, like white tea in afternoons (good for you too). They have flavored blueberry and peach...taste good!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    any type of rooibos is good in my book!!! currently drinking a coconut infused rooibos
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Vanilla with honey. It works any time!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i have ahem well been helping myself to 2 tea bags when i hit the gym at the tea/coffee center. i dont know where they get them from but its the best ive ever had! you can even use the teabags 3 times and it is still as strong! one is chamomile and the other is cinnnamon apple. soooo good!!!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    peppermint, raspberry, chamomile... pretty much anything herbal. I started drinking Mother's Milk tea after having my daughter and like it so much I still drink it sometimes even though I don't need it. I love chai tea :)
  • mamaw53
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea. Delicious and calming. I drink it in the afternoon and the evenings, and one cup before bedtime!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Beer is my favorite Tea