• Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Assam; Darjeeling; Nilgiri; good Kenya estate tea

For some meals - I prefer powdered green tea - Matcha
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I recently read that oolong tea twice a day helps fire up your system even more than green tea so I've been sticking to that lately. I like Earl Grey and Madagascar Vanilla Rooibos Tea also.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of chai teas. I particularly like Bigelow vanilla chai, Twinings pumpkin chai (harder to find), and Twingings regular chai flavor. I like Bigelow cinnamon tea as well. Any of these are fine by themselves, or I will often add some sweetener and 1/4 cup almond milk for a sweet treat that has less than 15 calories. I go through spells when all I want is Celestial Seasonings peppermint tea (it's a caffeine free herbal). It is really soothing when you have a sore throat, or are having tummy trouble. If I want something soothing in the evening, it's Celestial Seasonings honey lemon chamomile all the way. :drinker:

I agree with you on the fruity teas; too sweet for me.
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of chai teas. I particularly like Bigelow vanilla chai, Twinings pumpkin chai (harder to find), and Twingings regular chai flavor. I like Bigelow cinnamon tea as well. Any of these are fine by themselves, or I will often add some sweetener and 1/4 cup almond milk for a sweet treat that has less than 15 calories. I go through spells when all I want is Celestial Seasonings peppermint tea (it's a caffeine free herbal). It is really soothing when you have a sore throat, or are having tummy trouble. If I want something soothing in the evening, it's Celestial Seasonings honey lemon chamomile all the way. :drinker:

I've been wanting to try the peppermint one..and maybe vanilla...thanks for the suggestion!
  • Surecutie
    Surecutie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite is peppermint tea.

Love orange tea with a tablespoon of lemon juice.

Also enjoy lemon tea with a bit of extra lemon juice thrown in there.
  • labyrinthrunner
    Options
    I love tea. I'm an herbal girl, but I'll drink green tea if it has mint in it. My very favorite tea is actually one that is supposed to help increase lactation, (I'm not breastfeeding anymore), but I'm head over heels for the taste! I also like Celestial Seasonings Mint and there is one called Sweet Cinnamon Spice that is lovely.
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Daytime I like green tea, oolong tea, and mint tea, vanilla chai.... In the evening I like sleepytime, smooth move, or super dieters tea!!
  • BTheGreatest
    Options

LOVE LOVE LOVE Vanilla Chai!!
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Had a cup of Raspberry tea this morning from Celestial Seasonings, I used 2 cups of water instead of 1 so it wasn't too bad. I only have the fruity teas left right now so until I get to the grocery store, I can't pick up any new ones! So many choices I don't know which to try next! lol
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Redbush is my current favourite. I love nettle tea too.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Green Tea with Kombusha is my all time favorite.

I really like Jasmine tea too. It makes me feel all girly.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am in LOVE with My Morning Mate from Teavana. It's a great replacement for coffee in the AM when you are looking for something different.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have green tea with either pineapple or pear flavours. Usually one with breakfast, one mid morning and one just after lunch :)
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    English Breakfast
    Yerba Mate
    Lapsang Souchong
    Darjeeling
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea only. I drink it in the morning in replacement for coffee and I drink it at night twice.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tea. I start out with black tea usually vanilla chai or peppermint and then switch to green usually chai or mint though I try all kinds of other flavors and then end the day with herbal generally mint or peppermint though again I like a variation. I am not big on the fruit flavors but don't mind one here and there. I mix up tea bags and loose leaf.
  • megster4359
    megster4359 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We have a tea maker. We make black tea. We drink it cold. I usually drink it with lunch and sometimes with supper.
  • lback89
    lback89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Either Earl Grey with milk in it, or Teaberry & Sweet Orange.
  • Cookie11215
    Cookie11215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any green tea, and Celestial Seasonings Sweet Coconut Thai.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Tea.....wow... for AM wakeys, I love Irish Breakfast or some form of Assam or Ceylon tea (loose).
    If I can't get those, Lipton, really strong, with milk and sugar, does it for me.
    After dinner, mint tea is great.
    Midday, I enjoy orange spice teas.
    If I have trouble getting to sleep, chammomile works. I dislike the taste - honey helps - but it does help relax me enough to sleep.