Black Team Week #1 Challenge thread-

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OK, just had to check back in and let you know that you saved me..

The Starburst in the vending machine outside my office have been calling to me for the last hour, but I got up and got another refill on my water bottle and a cup of tea. I just couldn't imagine having to log it...

*SIGH*

Janie

*plugs ears* LALALALALA I don't want Starbursts I don't want Starbursts I don't want Starburts LALALALA

:bigsmile:

"Starburts" - - *giggle*

Actually, this helped too, cause now all I can think of is Burt Lancaster... :laugh: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Leslie- good job girl!

Janie- say no to the starburst!

Marla- have fun turboing

Beans- good to see you back here posting

Roni- let's see those pics! You guys who have lost over 100 are such a great inspiration to me. It is just so awesome that you did it!

Water- you are not a challenge, since you are all I drink. So there! Ha!

Actually it is all I drink, but I was never sure how much I get in a day, I realized today, 64 oz really isn't that much. My water bottle I fill and take the gym is 36 oz (I measured cause it doesn't say and I never knew) and I easily drink one of those while I'm there, most days I refill it. I've drank 2 of those easily today.

I guess when I think 8 glasses of water I think big glasses, not 8 oz measley little cups. Heck 8 oz of water is like a shot or two. The cups we drink out of at home and I always have sitting around are 18 oz glasses.... measured those too!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Leslie- good job girl!

Janie- say no to the starburst!

Marla- have fun turboing

Beans- good to see you back here posting

Roni- let's see those pics! You guys who have lost over 100 are such a great inspiration to me. It is just so awesome that you did it!

Water- you are not a challenge, since you are all I drink. So there! Ha!

Actually it is all I drink, but I was never sure how much I get in a day, I realized today, 64 oz really isn't that much. My water bottle I fill and take the gym is 36 oz (I measured cause it doesn't say and I never knew) and I easily drink one of those while I'm there, most days I refill it. I've drank 2 of those easily today.

I guess when I think 8 glasses of water I think big glasses, not 8 oz measley little cups. Heck 8 oz of water is like a shot or two. The cups we drink out of at home and I always have sitting around are 18 oz glasses.... measured those too!

Lori, I also drink a ton of water. I still have been drinking a coke a day but I still easily drink 120 oz of water a day. I crave water.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I have some major work to do with my family. It is 34 degrees out but the sun is shining so I thought dd and I would go for a bike ride. I haven't rode (except on my ds bike for like 3 minutes) in YEARS! So we drive to the bottom of the hill in the truck and start out. It is going great, except the bike I am riding is a men's bike with no brakes and the seat is killing me) until we are about a mile into the ride, then she starts whining. I told her we were riding a mile and a half to the intersection and then we would go back. We got there with mild whining. On the way back we stopped at my paren'ts for about 5 minutes and when we left there she whined and whined and whined. She kept crying she couldn't go it and kept stopping. We finally made it back to the truck and she is still alive. OH MY!!! My persistance paid off because you should have seen the smile on her face when she realized she had done it and asked if we could do it again in a couple of days.

Had to add: She told me I am going to throw up and I told her that is okay, I will hold your hair and then you can get back on the bike. She didn't throw up. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Lori, I also drink a ton of water. I still have been drinking a coke a day but I still easily drink 120 oz of water a day. I crave water.

me on the other hand I hate HATE HATE water!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: it has to be flavored. but for Andrew I am choking it down with no flavoring!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • 72lori
    Options

me on the other hand I hate HATE HATE water!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: it has to be flavored. but for Andrew I am choking it down with no flavoring!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Glad Amanda is floating with me....

Sam, good job. Just for Andrew of course, right? See what we will do for our fearless leader.
  • 72lori
    Options
    For real, I do have stuff to do today, the computer has sucked me in and won't let me back out! I need Jeannie's computer restrictions.

Anyway, just watched Jillian on the Jay Leno show last night. http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/clips/biggest-loser-jillian-michaels/1190513/

I love her, love her arms, WANT arms like that... yet there is something non girly about it. She looks very butch in her 'YOu Tarzan, Me Jane' dress. She looks great in biker clothes and workout gear. Not feeling the look in a dress.

Is it possible to have guns like that and still look like a girl?

Here I go! Off to sweep my dirty floors.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Well just as I expected (as I promised to adjust my ticker to actuality today:ohwell: ) my ticker now reflects about a 6 lb difference than it was saying. I knew that was coming. But its ok. I knew I had gained somewhere between 5-8 lbs in the last couple of months and I did. Im accepting it and getting myself back on track but it sure does suck to have to lose the SAME 6 lbs all over again! lol

Im greatful for this weeks challenge being what it is, I always drink about 120 oz of water everyday anyway so that wont be a problem. And sweets have never been my thing...Im more of a chips and dip kinda gal anyway lol. So, thank you Andrew for starting us out kinda easy (at least in my mind its easy:wink: )

Lori-I would love to post some before and after pics! But unfortunately I have never been able to figure out how to add pictures or images to my posts:noway: But if you look at some of the pictures in my profile you can see some of the 335 lbs ones (YUCK!)

Have a great day all:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Yes, but bright side, Roni....you caught it early.

Lori...I'm with you. When I was doing the 30 day Shred, I thought she was very manly. Not sure about wanting her guns, but I'd sure like to get the flab in the tricep area back under control.

To that end, I did the 40 minute Turbo Sculpt again this afternoon, and did some more universal stuff on the weight machine thingamajig downstairs. Wanted to go from there right into Turbo Jam, 20 min. cardio, but had to take a kid to bb practice.

Maybe I'll run tonight.....if the wind dies down. I'm feeling faggy today about the cold and wind. If hubs ventures out, though, I'll man up and go with him. We're considering a winter 5k series in nearby Passaic, NJ....4 races, only $10 each if you sign up for all of them... taking us through January and February. So, I need to keep myself versed in braving the cold/wind.

Wayy tired today. Medicines? No coffee today? Sugar withdrawal??? All of the above? Dunno.....guess I'll try some java and see.how that does.

later, my team...
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    For some reason I do really good during the morning but it seems when my daughter gets home from school all I wanna do is snack and jump off the wagon and moves out of the way before it runs me over....Yesterday I didnt cave...today I havent so far either....YET!!!

Maybe I am with Marla and the lack of sugar, I always have 2 hersheys mint bliss pieces and today I have not had any sugar, expect for like 100 calories pack popcorn...but not any BAD sugar!!!!

My friend advised me to eat my dinner and head to the gym and I would be better I dont know...

I texted my husband and told him I felt like jumping off the wagon and he said I smell mexican and I told him that is not helping any and he said ole!!!! Thats not very nice.

Well guess I am gonna get my dinner started her in a bit and head to the gym around 415, let me go check and see if any fun classes are tonight!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Still at work but wanted to drop in and say that I am still looking for weigh ins from the following folks.

Chelle76
    Llowry
    Stephica
    Kellieb71
    Fancydog
    Queenbee
    Giggles27
    Ariena
    Arleneevans
    Carleybby
    Renae77.

If you sent it and I missed it i'm sorry. Lol bu if these folks could message me with their weight that would be awesome! Gonna be at work for a bit. Then have to get dinner. I will post the results once I have checked into my hotel tonight.

Thanks guys!
  • ojedaashley
    Options
    Hi

I would love to join--My name is Ashley--150lb

Thanks
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh...my goodness! The water will be of a little challenge for me. I hate going to the bathroom often while I am at work. The BREAD! WOW I better loose some weight this week.
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :laugh: almost went into binge mode but thanks to batmans advice I drank some water .:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Still at work but wanted to drop in and say that I am still looking for weigh ins from the following folks.

Chelle76
    Llowry
    Stephica
    Kellieb71
    Fancydog
    Queenbee
    Giggles27
    Ariena
    Arleneevans
    Carleybby
    Renae77.

If you sent it and I missed it i'm sorry. Lol bu if these folks could message me with their weight that would be awesome! Gonna be at work for a bit. Then have to get dinner. I will post the results once I have checked into my hotel tonight.

Thanks guys!
    angel.gif
    Do I get 10% off for being early?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :laugh: almost went into binge mode but thanks to batmans advice I drank some water .:drinker:

WOOT!!! that is fantastic!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Chelle76
    Llowry
    Stephica
    Kellieb71
    Fancydog
    Queenbee
    Giggles27
    Ariena
    Arleneevans
    Carleybby
    Renae77.

Thanks guys!
    angel.gif

me too, me too!!!
  • Nonibug
    Options

Chelle76
    Llowry
    Stephica
    Kellieb71
    Fancydog
    Queenbee
    Giggles27
    Ariena
    Arleneevans
    Carleybby
    Renae77.

Thanks guys!
    angel.gif

me too, me too!!!

Ahem....I want my 10% off too!!:happy:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    ooh ooh! i want 20% off for my spousal discount!
  • Nonibug
    Options
    ooh ooh! i want 20% off for my spousal discount!

LMBO!! You got us there Beth!:laugh: