Facebook sucks so I'm checking this out

Options
I am basically stepping off Facebook because 1) my friends don't want to see me with my shirt off and 2) they just aren't supportive. So, I'm checking out MFP to see what it's like. Hope to help some people, make some supportive friends and get some encouragement back in return.

Send me a friend request if interested. I don't know how much I'll be on here....but I'm gonna do my best.

Replies

• imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am basically stepping off Facebook because 1) my friends don't want to see me with my shirt off and 2) they just aren't supportive. So, I'm checking out MFP to see what it's like. Hope to help some people, make some supportive friends and get some encouragement back in return.

Send me a friend request if interested. I don't know how much I'll be on here....but I'm gonna do my best.

Totally agree dude.
  • itcouldbeme
    Options
    Thanks for the friend add.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yes, facebook sucks balls right now. LOVE it here :laugh:
  • itcouldbeme
    Options
    Can I bump this myself? lol
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    lol yes you can bump this yourself and yes, FB does suck. If you have abs, show them off! More power to you!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    lol yes you can bump this yourself and yes, FB does suck. If you have abs, show them off! More power to you!
    Totally agree, flash away!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this awesome community of people who (most likely) would prefer you with your shirt off. LOL
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I happen to appreciate shirtless photos. I think I speak for most women when I say that.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I happen to appreciate shirtless photos. I think I speak for most women when I say that.
    ^^Agreed
    Why on earth would they not want to see you with your shirt off?
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol true. I guess the vast majority of people on fb DONT want to hear about someone working out, spending time at the gym, buying cute workout gear, running a marathon etc....
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place :) mfp rocks; no judgement here! well if you have the right friends that is ;);) no but seriously, welcome and btw this site is probably even more addicting than facebook.
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    I dont know why people wouldn't want to see your shirt off
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

I second that! :love:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place :) mfp rocks; no judgement here! well if you have the right friends that is ;);) no but seriously, welcome and btw this site is probably even more addicting than facebook.
    Yes. Plus, most offices havent blocked this site yet.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yea facebook is a little ****ty! I spend more time on here.
  • Donzey1
    Options
    ^^Agreed

Couldnt agree more! ;)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I don't have prob with my FB friends except for my relatives there. I once posted my pics on FB showing my abs & while some friends are supportive but my relatives & others who saw it hated it. While I didn't care but still I felt bad that those people who are supposed to support me are the ones who make me feel bad. I only use FB for the sake of the very few people (family excluded) who are dear to me but otherwise I love MFP.

By the way I also love shirtless guys :P
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had to switch all my fitness talk here.

FB is pissed that Im getting sexy, have my dream job now, a great apartment and live in the coolest city on earth while hitting PRs every month.

I learned from the facebook thread on here today that people hate successful facebook friends.
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ^^Agreed

Couldnt agree more! ;)

Adding my vote :-)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I also find this site much better that Facebook. I am on here a lot more than Facebook.