whats pi**ed you off today?

Options

Replies

• MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feels like I am the only one in my office working today...... everyone else is yap yap yapping, and even closing my door won't drown them out!

AMEN. My cube neighbor sings off-key to her headphones, in addition to having loud personal phone conversations all. day. long.... I have big DJ-style headphones to drown all the noise out! Even then, it's not always enough.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    My list is rather long today"

1. Husband has his a$$hat on and is pissy because he has a midterm on Wednesday

2. 2 out of 3 of my kids wake up several times a night (2.5 and 11 months old)

3. The professor that I had last fall and made an A in the class even though I had a baby in October told me that I should focus on my grades and my family and quit trying to do too much. This was right before I asked him for a letter of rec for a summer research institute.

4. I am so damn stressed it's giving me chest pains. I am 23.

Maybe he sees the stress and is looking out for your welfare.
  • lordofthenuggets
    lordofthenuggets Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Found out my car was leaking oil, and I need to replace the oil pan gasket.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm pissed that I havent found a job yet.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My freaking dog waking me up at 4am barking at NOTHING, Literally NOTHING

Oh it was something... (see ghost thread)
  • MikaeloDanielo
    Options
    The girl sitting next to me in the bus, playing music loudly in her phone. I wanna say, "You know, you could use earphones so that not all of us has to struggle through your music taste."
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    This:

PDkgYrpRu0OPyC3UOG_FTA2.jpg

So true LOL
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not... NOTHING! :bigsmile:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a 2.5 hour meeting, in the worlds hardest chair, with my hips burning because I irritated my bursitis and no way to get up to go the bathroom (I sound geriatric, I swear I'm 26). AND THE MEETING ACCOMPLISHED ALMOST NOTHING!! Gah.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    The mixing bowl wasn't locked into the KitchenAid. Sugar all over EVERYTHING!
    Guy that has crush on me is texting me weird stuff again even though I told him I'm not interested
    Spent an hour on an assignment at work that wasn't needed
    Pulled a box out of my closet and three other boxes feel out and spilled the stuff inside everywhere
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My husband's ex asking him if we were doing the Autism Walk in DC for his son (he has high functioning Aspergers) when the same fck*** woman does NOTHING to get him REAL help!!!
    Dont get me wrong..the walks do raise money for organizations that wouldnt get it otherwise but a "WALK" isn't going to fix him or help him with school, or show him how to tie his shoes!!!
    YEAH can you tell I am still fuming!?!?!? :explode:
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    14 hours at one job and 2 at the other so angry lol and ready for bed!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Dealing with a particular member of the opposite sex today pretty much ruined my day.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    People at work, plain and simple. I have to bite my tongue TOO many times during the day.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Dusted off my EA Sports Active 2...for the wii, and went to log in to my account online for it to delete and start over..........well apparently back in April, they stopped supporting all online activities with the game. GRRR
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    me...myself....I made a mistake and a dumb one too and I can't blame nobody but me! Sigh!
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    When electritions came into my work area when I was at lunch and ran some wires in my ceiling. They left dust and dirt all over my desk, and floor and I had to clean it up!
  • gerimom17
    gerimom17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my 11yo to do her schoolwork, and my dog barking at the neighbors through the open windows. (Which I finally could open today, yay autumn!)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Finding out that after my job promotion they have made a decision not to replace my current position - so I'm effectively working both. And I didn't find this out from my boss, i found it out from HR when I asked for the applicant CVs.

*insert lots of ********** here*
    Ugh same here :grumble:
  • cuarrech
    cuarrech Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Everything. Yep, just about everything. I have at least 15 different major stressors going on in my life right now, and every single one came up today.