15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• cloh72
    Options
    Shannon thank you for sharing your photos...you look awesome and have done an awesome job...I need to lose 20 more lbs and am seeming like it is almost impossible but I know it isn't....you are such an inspiration!

Cindy
  • glennhaggard
    glennhaggard Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • mjmcruz
    Options
    very inspiring.. thank you.. you look great!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome post. You look wonderful. Thanks for all the encouragement
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    thank you for being such a lovely inspiration to us all. nicely written!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!
  • jenslife82
    Options
    Truly amazing and inspirational!! Great job and amazing mindset!!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow very inspiring. i just went through and read your blogs on eating/exercise and how to calculate TDEE and BMR. Very helpful links and you explained it all so easily so I thank you for helping me understand all this. Congrats to you on such amazing success!!!!
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!! What a wonderful journey you have been on. I am so happy for you. You look amazing, you are so beautiful. Way to go lady!
  • jhavila
    Options
    Shannon... This is one of the best stories I have read to date. You have your priorities straight and your story is one of common sense. I am truly inspired by you. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. Congrats on your success!
  • jaqsz21
    jaqsz21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks for putting this up...it helps me see dat its possible if u want it...u've done great...congratulations on reaching ur goal weight and for all future goals...:-D
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Incredible, you have every right to be proud and it is inspiring to me
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Fabulous job so inspiring!!!!
  • RebekahYoungers
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible!!! I love your whole post. It is clear to me that you were a joyful, beautiful woman before you started to lose weight and have remained that way, in all of your photos you are radiant, even your before photos. What I really love is that you said the weight loss in itself wasn't the reward, the journey was. This is just such an incredibly lovely way to look at things. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!

Just think - your son will grow up knowing lots of outdoorsy summers like that and to him that will be normal. What a gift you have given him that will influence the rest of his life!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    Thank you for sharing.
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I was a beautiful, smart woman then too, with accomplishments and talents. I'm not defined by my body, and I was in no way less deserving or less wonderful than I am now. And you readers out there feeling like you're worthless because of your weight? Stop, right now. Wanting change does not mean you have to hate what or who you are presently. All self-hate will do is get in the way.

Somehow, during the last 15 months, something incredible has shifted inside of me and I'm confident and strong in a way I didn't think was possible. I didn't realize what was missing until I found it.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that reaching my goal weight itself has not made me happy. What has made me happy - thrilled, fulfilled, challenged, proud - is the journey to get here.
    Amen!!!
    You have much to be proud of. You look strong, confident, and beautiful!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What an amazing success story!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!