15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing AMazing Amazing!!! COngrats on reaching your goal. I wish you nothing but continued success! :happy:
  • L33B0B
    L33B0B Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Truely amazin!!!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I love every single word in your post!

^^This! Your words really spoke to me. You are so beautiful, inside and out. Thank you so much for sharing. xo
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Way to go!!!
  • carovano
    Options
    WOW!!!Its amazing how great you look!!You look soo happy and I can feel your words come alive with all that energy that you put into it!!Thank sooooo much for sharing your story and to give hope to others!!!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    pure dedication
  • nettersaurus
    Options
    You are INCREDIBLE! While I only have around 30 pounds to lose, I feel like it's a never ending battle and I will never reach that goal. Your story is a HUGE inspiration and motivates me to want to try harder. Thank you for sharing your success with us and congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Brilliantly written ... it is truly so important to acknowledge that the scale is by no means the " final " countdown. Life is forever changing and with that comes the continuous efforts of living life to the fullest ! You my friend ... have found your way !

Cheers ! :drinker:
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love everything about this post. Your reasoning makes a lot of sense to me, and the pictures are amazing! You were always beautiful, in my opinion-- you are blessed with good looks-- but losing so much weight is an amazing feat!! You must be able to do so much more now!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Congratulations!
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.what an inspiration you are :-)
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! What an inspiration!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have had an amazing physical transformation. What is even more interesting is that your comments show the beauty and intelligence inside as well.

Your family must be very proud.
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring to me! I look forward to reading some of your blogs for more details. I want to be where you are more so mentally than physically!!!
  • Buttacupgr
    Options
    I am so proud of you! In my option diets are really tough, but to me this is not really a diet, it's being aware of what you eat. I enjoy losing weight and not feeling hungry at the end of the day. I am looking forward to the day that I reach my goal! Thank's for your encouraging words!
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your Quote!

"My biggest, #1 tip:
    This does not need to be a miserable experience. In fact, if you make it miserable, I don't see it lasting. Live the healthiest life you can enjoy. For me, an enjoyable life includes chocolate, craft beer, and pizza - not every day, of course, but often enough that I don't feel deprived or like I'm on an endless "diet." I cringe when I see people post that they "cheated" or suggest that anyone who has a slice of cake isn't truly dedicated to losing weight. "

HEAR HEAR!!! I completely agree! Thanks for sharing your success story! As long as you have you own personal goal in mind, sincerely wants to attain it, and be willing to work for it. Congratulations!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for sharing your story! I really needed to read that today.
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story and amazing pictures!!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! great job. Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!