15 months, 134 pounds lost - at GOAL! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• mcouturezz
    Options
    Wow you are fantastic and you look very beautiful :)
    I'm sure you feel beautiful also !
    That's always a big difference, ppl telling you you are beautiful but feeling it is the best feeling in the world !!

Amazing !
  • jcjammin
    jcjammin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great post & inspring story. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • pichild
    pichild Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Truly you are an inspiration to all of us in the day to day struggle.. as I slowly approach the lowest weight of my adult life I sometimes wonder if it's possible to break through... stories like yours keep me focused.. congratulations and thank you for sharing
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    We share the same name and soon we will share a similar success story. Thank you so much for sharing this, I truly needed to hear and read this today
  • Lrf486
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I love your perspective on your journey very motivating! And your tip about this being miserable - spot on. Helped me realize I need an attitude adjustment. I hope you continue to stay part of the MFP community - I think your words and your communication style will help a lot of people!
  • LozieD
    LozieD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • supmexxiess
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration. I needed this today.
  • Ursiex16
    Options
    WOW. Congratulations! I am very happy for you! You didn't lose motivation and that is my problem... This has shown me motivation!
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and thank you for your tips - I want to enjoy my life while on this journey so it's okay to eat and drink ocassionally.

Great job
  • shellburnett
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome & how inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!:smile:
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational!!
  • Gloworm46
    Gloworm46 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    "I've said this before, and I'll say it again: I was a beautiful, smart woman then too, with accomplishments and talents. I'm not defined by my body, and I was in no way less deserving or less wonderful than I am now. And you readers out there feeling like you're worthless because of your weight? Stop, right now. Wanting change does not mean you have to hate what or who you are presently. All self-hate will do is get in the way."

I absolutely agree with you - thanks for sharing this. It took me a long time to learn this lesson but once I did there was no end to what I felt I could do!
  • calichica35
    calichica35 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What a huge success story you have created for yourself. Congratulations:)
  • GOBIGGOHOME
    Options
    Words to live by.
    Thank you
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You are one AMAZING woman. Congrats on all your hard work. I'll be looking up to you for inspiration.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You should be so proud!! Stay healthy for that beautiful baby too!! Congratulations!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and pictures! You really are an inspirtation! You look beautiful, too! :drinker:
  • lifeis2enjoy
    Options
    Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us. You look absolutly awesome, & your son is adorable.
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    what an amazing story/journey...especially for someone who is just starting out...it CAN be done!! We have proof!! Thanks for the inspiration :):)
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You look amaizing and you should be so proud of yourself!!! Huge accomplishment! Good luck on your next goals! Way to stay so determined and dedicated!!! Congrats again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!