Spreadsheet for BMR/TDEE Deficit, Macro calcs, HRM zones

Options

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Found an error that had been there for 1 version.

HRM tab, VO2max calc for MET value, checks if the HRMG is "1". Should be number 1, no quotes.

But I also took the time to add a second VO2max calc for males that had great validity in studies, and I think a better view of the Personal Calorie burn chart at the bottom. Allows more entries and variety.
  • Juliann4k9
    Juliann4k9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump:noway:
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShadowShriek
    Options
    Bump, thanks
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • heybales
    Options
    Anyone use OpenOffice download successfully with the spreadsheet?

Could use some suggestions if you have.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/717858-spreadsheet-bmr-tdee-and-deficit-calcs-macros-hrm?page=5#posts-11966352
  • SunnyBellaB
    Options
    Bump
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • strongershell
    Options
    BUMP
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    awesome, much thanks!
  • Flutterby6
    Flutterby6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    bump, thanks
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    bump
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I just checked this out a bit especially looking at MFP tweeks. I have tried to research what my calorie goal on MFP should be after realizing I wasn't eating enough calories. It is interesting that this spreadsheet is within less than 50 calories of what I determined to be a good goal for me but with alot less effort than what I went through to determine what it should be. It gives me about 46 more calories daily. Thanks again.
  • heybales
    Options
    I just checked this out a bit especially looking at MFP tweeks. I have tried to research what my calorie goal on MFP should be after realizing I wasn't eating enough calories. It is interesting that this spreadsheet is within less than 50 calories of what I determined to be a good goal for me but with alot less effort than what I went through to determine what it should be. It gives me about 46 more calories daily. Thanks again.

And what's nice with the MFP Tweak tab and a non-sedentary type job, you can still use the Activity Calc on the Simple Setup tab and enter in work hours standing or moving a lot, and then see on the MFP Tweak tab what that is.

Even many with sedentary jobs are really Lightly Active by MFP terms.

At least you are setup now for when the weight or bodyfat% comes down and the stats change.
  • mezasu
    mezasu Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • heybales
    Options
    Ok, for those that download as an Excel file, there is some formula on the HRM tab that doesn't convert well, and Excel is discarding or changing something.

I've been over the Excel and Google versions comparing and can't see anything that was changed except a bunch of parentheses are added, but the results are all the same.

So be aware there is an error on DL.

The Google spreadsheet has no problem of course since it was written there.

I made some formatting changes to numbers to day on the other tabs.

Well, I fixed something, not really sure what. Or Google converts to Excel without an issue.

Either way, last few times saving it and opening in Excel had no comments of an issue.

Also corrected some visual things to display numbers in text lines better, only about 4 of those total though.
  • Juliann4k9
    Juliann4k9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • heybales
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you!

Hope that's from actual usage and not just looking it over.

Starting to wonder if Google's Excel conversion is on the fly and changes accuracy sometimes.