how different are you from your online persona?

Options

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am quite the sweetheart online.

Offline... I swear like a trucker and pretty fiesty.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm a *****, on or off really.. I don't like many people, and I am brutally honest...
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    In real life, I am a 93 year old black man named Obediah.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    im pretty shy
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm much more reserved online. There are things I can joke about IRL with family and friends that I'd never type on the internet.
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    I am quite the sweetheart online.

Offline... I swear like a trucker and pretty fiesty.

This roughly sums me up too. Way friendlier and outgoing online, swear like a sailor offline.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think im more quiet online. Im outgoing and sarcastic in real life/around my friends
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAAHHA
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I must admit I AM slightly more guarded in person. If I get into an argument online and someone gets too heated, I can simply walk away from the computer but in person if someone were to get too heated there wouldn't be that option.

So I'm more careful to avoid religious debates in person, just because people can get SUPER heated about that.

Other then being slightly more guarded about the topics I'll tackle, I'm pretty much the same offline and on.
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    im totally different....online im the outta shape guy you see to your left with a dull personality , no money and no girlfriend....in real life, im a male supermodel for calvin klein , with a great sense of humor , loads of money and the most gorgeous girlfriend in the world...oh yeah, I also adopt lil puppies and kids from other countries:)
  • Kslutsky83
    Kslutsky83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am who I am... Online and Offline... I'm easy going and fun to be around...
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm not as articulate in person. I spend a good amount of time editing the things I want to say in forums, trying to get the best message across. Also, since I like to have a lot of time to think about what I'm saying, there's a lot of 'um's and 'uh's in my speech.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a b!tch. :(
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm just as shy on the internet as I am in person! :grumble:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much the same online and offline. But I too avoid debates in person because I can think much more clearly writing things out.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same online/offline
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Me online = me IRL. You can even ask my friends on here that know me off the interwebs also.
  • kickers19
    kickers19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm the same personality wise. But here, I'm allowed to talk about food/fitness/etc. I have so many people who do not want to hear it in my "real" life. So, I don't get to chat about this stuff too much besides here and to my poor dear husband!! LOL Otherwise, what you see is what you get.

This
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Not very much. Im funnier in person and probably nicer/feistier.

Ive be
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options

WOW, your the hottest 93 year old black man named Obediah , that I have EVER seen, lol.