Men: Do you prefer soft or firm lol

Options
124»

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day Im keeping my chunky thighs even when I lose this remaining weight bwahaha
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy you ask. Men have differing tastes, some like short some like tall, some like fit, some like chubby and some like it all.

That said, strive for the body you want to achieve and there will be men that find it attractive.

For survey purposes.... If she is with me and willing to get naked, who cares.

Now this is a true man..
  • njitalian
    Options
    I say get them to where YOU want them.
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    We're men!.. For most of us, just having thighs is enough lol
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    How about this? A woman should craft the body she loves and feels confident showing off in whatever way she likes to, and honey, at that point, no man is even going to notice if the backs of your thighs are squishy.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    ^^ intersting......... only need that!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy!:laugh:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Survey says: Women should have the bodies that make them feel sexy and confident. If they are, men gloss over details.

Yep

Who you are, how you carry yourself will count more than an inch or two here or there.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You can tell when a girl likes the way she looks, and that is best. But all things being equal, I like em a little on the soft side.
  • jdennisj
    Options
    I guess I like it in between - not really soft but not extremely hard either - I meant them - lol.
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Every guy's response will be different. For me it only matters what the guy I'm with wants. If I'm with a guy and he likes toned thighs, I will focus and work my *kitten* off to get toned thighs for him. If he likes softer thighs, I will put my focus towards something else. I do everything I can to make sure he stays happy.
  • SJCon
    SJCon Posts: 224
    Options
    DOH I thought this was about Tofu:blushing:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol Never had a guy complain about my thigh no matter what size I was. I dont think they care that much. YOu have a pulse and are willing to get naked with them. That makes most (notice I said most before you get butt hurt) men happy.