Logging Calories Burned Playing Angry Birds

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    One time my grandma walked in while I was playing angry birds and hear me yelling "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU STUPID PIG" and I know I got a killer burn when she was about to kick my butt for playing a cop killing game!

You're just lucky your grandma didn't think you were talking about her!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    Options
    One time my grandma walked in while I was playing angry birds and hear me yelling "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU STUPID PIG" and I know I got a killer burn when she was about to kick my butt for playing a cop killing game!

You're just lucky your grandma didn't think you were talking about her!

My grandma knows that she is the very bestest and I would never say anything bad about her ever...she might not make me cookies any more if I did. ;)
  • madisoneads
    Options
    Oh my god! Thanks for the laugh everyone. Truly entertaining!

Now, to log the scrolling, laughing, breathing, not to mention the blinking. Oh and must not forget the typing. Then I'll reward myself with a candy bar for all the effort.
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh man, the calories I burned scrolling through all 6 pages of this means I can probably eat a whole extra breakfast now, right? I never knew it could be this intensive! What about the calories typing this right now? That's easily another frappuccino overall, at least.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Wow, the thread lives on! Gratz people, that's extra calorie burn to log for carrying this win of a thread forward!
    Oh man, the calories I burned scrolling through all 6 pages of this means I can probably eat a whole extra breakfast now, right? I never knew it could be this intensive! What about the calories typing this right now? That's easily another frappuccino overall, at least.

Hell yeahz!! Log dat' *kitten*! Gotta' eat those calories back or you might go into starvation mode and your body will implode. Eat 'em I say!