Seeing a lot of rude comments about 1200/cal....

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    READING POSTS IN ALL CAPS IS FUN ON THE EYES AND HELPS GET YOUR POINT ACROSS ESPECIALLY WITH NO PUNCTUATION BECAUSE WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED TO KNOW IF A WALL OF TEXT IS JUST A WALL OR SOMETHING MORE BETTERYETLETSJUSTAVOIDSPACINGTOOBECAUSETHEYAREJUSTAWASTEOFTIME ANDBTWAPOUNDOFFATWEIGHTMORETHANAPOUNDOFMUSCLEDIDIGETTHATWRONG

EDITHADTOPUT1SPACEIN

OH AND TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE TRYING TO LOSE MORE THAN 2 POUNDS PER WEEK OTHERWISE 1200 IS PROBABLY FINE
  • alyssaspencer9847
    Options
    Cheers!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I think he was being sarcastic and making fun of you for typing in all caps. Not providing support.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I eat about that and I went from 220 pounds to 190 pounds and still losing. I am happy with what I eat. all people who eat that amount are welcome to add me.
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am doing fine on a 1200 calorie diet. But I have plenty of weight to lose. If you're trying to lose like 10lbs. I wouldn't suggest it.

For some people, I advise them to start at maybe 1400, strictly because I find it hard to reach 1200 calories...so if I had a higher number, I would likely get to 1200. It's weird... I know. I eat healthy, mostly meet all my macros, but it's probably because I cut out a lot of breads/grains. I do know though that 1200 is a nice start because if you DO go over, you wont worry about it, since 1200 is pretty low.

Next month, I will try 1400-1500. But the sites I have went to said I should be at like 1293, so for now, I'll stick with the 1200.

Lost 5 pounds in the first month (May 17th - June 17th), with fast food and other goodies, no exercise.

Lost 3 pounds last week with walking 2 hours last week, no junk food. This week I have picked up weight lifting, so we'll see how next week is :)

Just gotta do what works for you. If you're feeling sick, try some extra protein, that worked for me.
    I eat about that and I went from 220 pounds to 190 pounds and still losing. I am happy with what I eat. all people who eat that amount are welcome to add me.
    "fightininggirl has deactivated their account. "

Heh....