So here's the hot older women, post?

Options

Replies

• susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure when I got relegated to being an older woman but if I ever act like one, you can shoot me and put me out of my misery. I will be drinking and wooping it up til the day I die.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Putting in a vote for my friend supahstar71 ....easily the hottest "older" woman on MFP.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Putting in a vote for my friend supahstar71 ....easily the hottest "older" woman on MFP.

Glad she is my friend! She is amazingly and elegantly perfect! :wink:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I think all you ladies here on this thread are fine as wine, so drink up and enjoy the afternoon.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    If I reply, does that mean I think I'm hot? I don't have to be drunk to go woooooo, but a glass of wine still fits into my macros.

I had to click on your profile for your age because I was certain you were too young for this thread.
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

If they've ever...

rolled up a window

or

dialed a phone
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    What constitutes as older?
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

If they've ever...

rolled up a window

or

dialed a phone

:laugh:
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA. This made me crack up! I used to be that going out, getting drunk, shouting woo girl. And then the part that says 28+ is older, sheesh, I am ancient huh? LOL!!! Gotta love the honesty of "you youngins". :)

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that today.
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA. This made me crack up! I used to be that going out, getting drunk, shouting woo girl. And then the part that says 28+ is older, sheesh, I am ancient huh? LOL!!! Gotta love the honesty of "you youngins". :)

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that today.
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

I'm 29... Glad I made the cut lol
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

If they've ever...

rolled up a window

or

dialed a phone

I still roll up windows. :huh: It's not like every car on the road has electric ones.

How about.. I remember when Disco was popular. I voted for Walter Mondale when I was 18. Now THAT'S old.
  • susheetush
    Options
    How about being an adult already when the only real chat client was IRC?
  • susheetush
    Options
    I used to feel young because I was born the year the Beatles broke up (when John Lennon left) but my 7yo refers to anything pre-2000 as 'the olden days' and that changed my mind quick smart. :p
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Is 40 considered "older"? I don't feel 40!
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This should be good. I've found that most "older women" on here are quite attractive. When I say older women, I mean older than me.

Well geez, thats the majority of women on here :P

I am super impressed with a lot of the women on here that have had multiple babies!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

Ha!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

If they've ever...

rolled up a window

or

dialed a phone

Cool! I've done both, in my past. That phone where you stick your finger inside the ring and pull around...yeah....
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Is 36 old???... I feel better than ever

11612750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Is 40 considered "older"? I don't feel 40!

No, 40 is the new 25, not 20. I never met a 40 year old woman I didnt want to ask out. True story.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Is 36 old???... I feel better than ever

11612750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

You're a baby.