Replies

• brenda4life
    brenda4life Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had a gameboy I had a rota
    we had a rotary phone
    we had a beta vcr
    my best friend let me borrow her Nintendo game boy for study hall
    My mother named me the same year that the BOOK Carrie by Stephen King was released.

Do I qualify as older?
    ry phone once, and am 21 years old so I am old now? XD

But there was no alternative for me, if you went to the store, that is all they had.

When I was growing up not only did we have a rotary phone, party lines were still a problem, there were no game boys and we only had 4 tv channels. I remember when Atari first came out and we played "tennis" for hours. So I am thinking I am old?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Maybe we need to start a manthar thread ladies?
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Zillathar
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Zillathar - you should coin that phrase..lol
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Zillathar - you should coin that phrase..lol

I'm at a stage in life where I just wanna have fun and be happy. Doesn't hurt being monster size either.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i find it insulting that people think 59 is old lol. age is all in your mind..its only a number,.a woman my age has lived, experienced and taught. we still will learn experience and live for many more experiences....i have no problems with younger men or women..its the older men who think that older women think we have nothing to offer..i find men my age get old much much too soon..its definately in the mind

Men your age get old much much too soon???? Yikes!!!! Where are you hanging out??? I'm close to your age and I ain't feeling THAT old!!!! Most of the younger guys I spar with can't seem to keep up with me. Perhaps they feel sorry for me and are just letting me whip their *kitten*?? LOL!!!