The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Managed to get sauce all over myself. Again. Tut.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Couldn't keep it till the baps were ready then?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Oh and hoorah to us for rolling the thread again. Dear Leader wll be pleased.
  • Zomoniac
    Options
    Was just checking there was some left in the bottle. Evidently there was.
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I do like a sauce bottle with a good supply ;)
  • Zomoniac
    Options
    Supply is plentiful. Not enough people appreciate the wonders of my homemade relish.
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I think my sauce looked a little thick and gloopy, am I beating it too much?
    Depends where the sauce is going - sometimes you need thick and gloopy to stick to the baps lol
    True, I'll try to cover the baps as best I can, perhaps use the sausage to spread the gloopy sauce around a bit?
  • melanie8289
    Options
    Supply is plentiful. Not enough people appreciate the wonders of my homemade relish.

I always appreciate a good relish :)
  • melanie8289
    Options

Sounds like an excellent use of a sausage to me. Of course if you get too much sauce on the sausage I can always lick off the excess ;)
    I'm still unsure as to why there was a biscuit and some coffee beans in it though, as head mistress at the Sauce Pot I think I need an explanation.
    [/quote]

Well obviously the coffee is to keep you alert - you wouldn't want to fall asleep and have someone get away with the baps you wanted. And the biscuit is for desert after the sausage and baps :)
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Morning - can't stop long, just playing catch up, well done on rolling it over, hopefully be back later.
  • tinz75
    Options
    I'm still unsure as to why there was a biscuit and some coffee beans in it though, as head mistress at the Sauce Pot I think I need an explanation.
    Well obviously the coffee is to keep you alert - you wouldn't want to fall asleep and have someone get away with the baps you wanted. And the biscuit is for desert after the sausage and baps :)
    I honestly don't think narcolepsy is going to be a problem ;)
  • tinz75
    Options
    When we have the KOD Christmas Party can I please ask that if any of the ahm.. ladies decide to make use of the photocopier to create a memento of the evening that you please clean the glass plate afterwards. Thank you.
  • tinz75
    Options
    .....and,er... send me a copy :bigsmile:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I love this little fantasy world you live in, Tinz.
  • tinz75
    Options
    I love this little fantasy world you live in, Tinz.
    You mean this isn't real? gosh bang it, there I go with my imaginary friends again.
    Well, if you're all fictitious elements of my subconscious I would love to know what you all represent!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Are you telling me I'm not real. OMG!!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Sausage? What sausage? Who are you?
  • tinz75
    Options
    If this is my fantasy world, how come it's always cold and dark when I go running?? I need to pay more attention to the finer details in my fantasy's me thinks.

And Burn, don't make me post the photo again...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    In my fantasy world I have a driver called Vince. No need to run anywhere!
  • tinz75
    Options
    In my fantasy world I have a driver called Vince. No need to run anywhere!
    Who's Vince? and anyway, this is my fantasy world and as you're in it you're obviously part of my fantasy...

..it's time to get worried now Bern, just recently my fantasies have taken a completely different turn!!