Options
    No, don't waste your money on a pre-workout,

caffeine pills are much cheaper!

hope this helps!

Spot on, Thanks!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    This thread has just appeared on my recent topics list. That's gotta be a result, doesn't it?

hell yeah, I'll take that! Next stop, getting this thread forwarded into a new one cos it's too big lol
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    This thread has just appeared on my recent topics list. That's gotta be a result, doesn't it?

hell yeah, I'll take that! Next stop, getting this thread forwarded into a new one cos it's too big lol

We've all got some work to do then!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    How many pages do we need for that?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    I'm thinking it's probably a few more than 12!
  • hougt
    Options
    Well we will get there, by the power of smut and bacon!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Hougt, you're affecting the ads thate are showing up on my screen. The ad right below your smut and bacon post was for Jimmy Dean sausaage snack sandwiches, which now apparently come in bite size goodness! Of course, the one on the right is for Shriners Hospitals. I can't figure out the connection with that one yet. It must be smut-related.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Can I help at all? I've got nothing to do for the next hour, maybe I could be of some assistance!
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    Can I help at all? I've got nothing to do for the next hour, maybe I could be of some assistance!

A fresh recruit! Welcom aboard, sailor. Just drop by every now and then, post your thoughts and you've earned your keep!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    It's not a bacon related thought but I almost caused a major road traffic incident today when I was cleaning the windows of my shop........
    Want to hear it?

Well we are on the main road, I had done the outside windows and was quite warm so I took my body warmer off to do the inside of the windows(have you worked out where this is going yet?)

Cleaning the inside was even hotter, so I pulled off my jumper so I'd just be in skirt and t-shirt. Well I'm standing in the window puling off my jumper and............. as it seems, my t-shirt too! I am now standing in a skirt and cerise bra in my shop window! Yup.

I've never leapt over a shelving unit so fast in my life as I did then, jumper and t-shirt all tangled up I drop to the floor to try and sort them out. I just hope no one tells hubby I've been flashing my undies!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Not bacon related but does include boobies!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    Not bacon related but does include boobies!

OOOOO! Good point! And for once it my life, not done intentionally!!!
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    All in a days work. Excellent job.
  • hougt
    Options
    Bet you made a lot of people's days :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

Are you a bit sad you weren't driving past?
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    I think I would have enjoyed the cat-like shelf leap more than anything.
  • diadojikohei
    Options

Have you seen my avatar?!!!! It was probably shock and horror making them swerve all over the place!!! Mind you I suspect they weren't looking at my face...........
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Your avatar is great suleng, and thanks for the input, or shall we call it smutput from now on? :laugh:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    OK kids, we need 20 pages to move onto a new thread, so let the smutput commence!!!