The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Glad the tribute comment has has such an effect on people!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    That's exactly the reason I'm sticking with the 4 year old grapefruit pic. It's my inspiration because that's what I want to get back to.
    You want to go back to a shop and hold some grapefruit??

It was Harrods darling, not just "a shop".
  • BernadetteChurch

You are very wrong.

Not about your comment, just generally. You remind me of a guy I used to work with who introduced me to seagulling, toploading and, in face, the whole urban dictionary.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Bex, how often do you change your profile pic?

Once an hour? No serious, I do it too much, mainly cos I go through stages where I don't like to look at myself!
    Change them as often as you like...(just as long as you keep the others in the gallery) HUBBA HUBBA!

Thanks, but they have gone already :frown:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    You remind me of a guy I used to work with who introduced me to seagulling, toploading and, in face, the whole urban dictionary.
    What.. what am I missing on - I need to go and google that lot!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Bex, how often do you change your profile pic?

Once an hour? No serious, I do it too much, mainly cos I go through stages where I don't like to look at myself!
    Change them as often as you like...(just as long as you keep the others in the gallery) HUBBA HUBBA!

Thanks, but they have gone already :frown:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • BernadetteChurch
    What.. what am I missing on - I need to go and google that lot!

urbandictionary.com is way more entertaining!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Bex why on earth would you not at least keep them in your gallery??? you're beautiful!!!!
  • hougt

You are very wrong.

Not about your comment, just generally. You remind me of a guy I used to work with who introduced me to seagulling, toploading and, in face, the whole urban dictionary.

You have only seen the tip of my iceberg, try wolfbagging, donkey punches etc

I do like rodeo sex though.......
  • BernadetteChurch
    Think I already know about donkey punches. But I'm off to urbandictionary.com for wolfbagging!

Euw Euw Euw, something else I wish I didn't know. But here it is used in a sentence, "We indulged in a spot of wolfbagging, and had a nice bacon sandwich afterwards."

The tip of your iceberg is more than enough Mr Hou.
  • tinz75
    Think I already know about donkey punches. But I'm off to urbandictionary.com for wolfbagging!

Euw Euw Euw, something else I wish I didn't know. But here it is used in a sentence, "We indulged in a spot of wolfbagging, and had a nice bacon sandwich afterwards."

The tip of your iceberg is more than enough Mr Hou.
    I'm thinking I'll pass on discovering what all these things mean...
  • BernadetteChurch
    I'm thinking I'll pass on discovering what all these things mean...

Good idea. It's too late for me, but save yourself!
  • hougt
    I think my posts must now come with a disclaimer!

*WARNING - Those with a low level of wrongness must not look up any words from the above post on urban dictionary!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Or we could just go back to talking about sausages and baps. Like we did when this thread was young and innocent.
  • hougt
    But then where do I talk about arabian goggles, spiderman, monkey face and the angry pirate?
  • tinz75
    Or we could just go back to talking about sausages and baps. Like we did when this thread was young and innocent.
    I need some Peril Sensitive Sunglasses for when I read Hou's posts I think!
  • BernadetteChurch
    I need some Peril Sensitive Sunglasses for when I read Hou's posts I think!

Really? Not bleach?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Just heard that the state of Indiana is introducing a bill to legalize the maryjane. If some pot head or one of these methodone clinic *kitten* hit my car there is going to be serious problems...
  • oboeing
    i'm with you tinz, i think i would rather not know....
  • oboeing
    is it that time of day already? for everyone to be gone except us on the other side of the pond?