The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    [I guess it is a good thing I am not so uptight about the idea of people around me knowing my "private life"

you did, harvo! :sad: i am uptight about it though. i don't want 200 guys that i have to depend on with my life knowing about what kind of noises i make in bed, or if i'm a good kisser, or what my nether regions look like. i'm about having fun, and they call me missouri (it's the "Show Me" state), but there are lines, ya know?

guess i'm just guarded after everything. i've lost enough to know i've got more to lose.

I also think, at least in my experience, guys will talk about there conquests much quicker than women will...and about those lines....are they tan lines?
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    haha that would require having time to lay in the sun. if i did, they would certainly be tan lines though!!!!

and i don't know that guys would talk about it faster, just that girls tend to keep things like that between the girls, and guys' gossip tents to spread like wildfire!
  • oboeing
    [I guess it is a good thing I am not so uptight about the idea of people around me knowing my "private life"

you did, harvo! :sad: i am uptight about it though. i don't want 200 guys that i have to depend on with my life knowing about what kind of noises i make in bed, or if i'm a good kisser, or what my nether regions look like. i'm about having fun, and they call me missouri (it's the "Show Me" state), but there are lines, ya know?

guess i'm just guarded after everything. i've lost enough to know i've got more to lose.

I am sorry...I did not mean it like that...:brokenheart: (hang head)

no need harvo, i'm just picking on you. i still :heart: you!!!!!!!
  • oboeing
    ok gents, i'm off to hop on the treadmill then hit up the second job... i may or may not see you in a bit.

TINZ! stop disappearing! i miss your face (among other things!)
  • harvo

I am sorry...I did not mean it like that...:brokenheart: (hang head)

no need harvo, i'm just picking on you. i still :heart: you!!!!!!!
    Aww thanks...you can spank me for being bad...(drops blanket and heads for the shower)
  • oboeing
    woohoo game on harvo... game on!!!
  • harvo
    woohoo game on harvo... game on!!!

:love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Morning all,

Won't be on much today :( So enjoy the roll without me :sad:
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Morning all,

Me too I'm afraid. Bex like the new pic the only trouble is you are too far away to feel :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    Morning all,

Cool, so I get to be on top this time...interesting change....Have a good one (or two)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    S****horpe!
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Hello, I'm back at HQ so should be able to slip in a bit more today :)

Bern is a dangerous woman with those grapefruit!
  • BernadetteChurch
    I read something about that yesterday. I think the secret is to stay off the drugs and you can have as much grapefruit as you like.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Tinz, slipping in is all very well but don't forget to slip back out again. And repeat.
  • harvo
    Ok so I think I found another article that needs to be posted here....

http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/high-blood-pressure-and-sex-overcome-the-challenges-1
  • BernadetteChurch
    Who's the chick, Harvo? Are you trying to make us girlies jealous?
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    I'm tempted to comment, but I'll wait to check it's not his daughter or something first!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    I'm tempted to comment, but I'll wait to check it's not his daughter or something first!!

Probably best :glasses:
  • harvo
    This is a pic of me YEARS ago with Ashley Force. I am not sure she has anything on you KOD ladies....